S1, E5

𝒲𝑒𝓁𝒸𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐻𝒾𝑔𝒽/ 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓈𝒾𝓉𝓎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

     Today is such a very boring day, mom and dad leaving me at home so they can have the day to themselves. I decided that I was going to do some deep diving into what Monster University was about. There wasn't too much research I could do on the students on the school, but I got what I can and dealt with it.

     You're probably wondering why I put Monster University on my list for colleges to attend, well transfer too. I put them on my list because unfortunately I am half monster while also being a fairy. A few years ago, when I was attending high school a couple of school bullies decided to give me a hard time and must I say it was the worst day of my life.

     The kids got to the point where they decided to pull a little prank on me and the prank didn't turn out so well, they had poured mustard, mayo, pickles, raw eggs, and other condiments on my head. I was so furious I couldn't help myself, my body started to heat up like crazy and the next thing I knew I was on four legs with a serpent tail not to mention I literally had eyes at the back of my head because I could see from literally every angle there was.

     A chimera is what they told me I was, fire breathing dragon, lion head, goat's body, and serpent as a tail. Trust me when I heard the news too, I peed my pants a little while also being quite relieved that I didn't hurt any of the kids.

     You know now that I think about it, it's crazy how my biological parents are literally different things, which makes me all of them in one. A royal, a monster, a fairy, all of this is what I am and yet no one is willing to give me information on my past. Now that I see all of the powers put together, I just might be a greater threat to the world.

Meanwhile, At Alfea

Bloom-"Headmistress please you have to tell me something or at least everything about Pandora, she's more powerful than me and it's new to me because I have always been in that position, and now that I'm not it's kind of scary."

Faragonda-"Bloom I understand you, but I believe it would be best for you to ask you parents rather than me, the story will be more detailed if you are to ask them."

Bloom-"And I will ask them, I don't want her or this magic dimension and others to be in danger."

     Bloom walked off and traveled to Domino to have a talk with her parents.

King Oritel-"Bloom, it is so nice to have you home."

Bloom-"Hello father and mother."

Queen Marion-"What's on your mind honey?"

Bloom-"I want to know everything about Pandora's past, and I want to know now."

King Oritel-"Well we can't just keep it from you."

Queen Marion-"And plus it is magic history, so have a seat and we shall get started."

Pandora's view

     My parents just made it home, but they went straight to bed I guess they had a nice time out today this morning, I got ready for my tour of Monster University today and must I say I look really nice today. I grab everything I need and leave a note for my parents and take off to the monster dimension.

     Right now, I'm standing in front of Monster University, and must I say it's beautiful and I can feel all the positive fun-loving energy. Looking at this college just puts a smile on my face, I won't rule out Alfea as a college I'm thinking about transferring to, because I actually loved my experience there.

Frankie-"Hello I'm Frankie and I will be showing you around today."

Pandora-"Hey Frankie, I'm Pandora"

Frankie-"It's so nice to meet you and don't worry, at some point I was the new ghoul and trust me being new isn't all that bad, you just need the right group of ghouls to show you around and hang out with."

Pandora-"I'm hoping that you already have some ghouls I can meet and start hanging out with."

Frankie-"I actually do follow me."

     I followed Frankie through the halls of Monster University, and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be initially. She led me to a room, which I assume is the study hall.

Frankie-"Ghouls, I want you to meet the new student her name is Pandora."

Clawdeen-"Hello I'm Clawdeen."

Pandora-"Hello, nice jacket."

Clawdeen-"Thank you, fashion is freak-tastic."

Draculaura-"I am Draculaura, I turn 20 hundred years old in 5 days starting tomorrow. I love parties and guess what... I'm having a party and your invited."

Pandora-"Nice, I like dancing, just send me the deeds and I'll be on my way."

Cleo de Nile-"I am the famous Cleo de Nile I'm sure you've heard of me. This is my boyfriend, Deuce."

Deuce-"Yo, whats up."

Cleo de Nile-"Okay back to me now... OH MY RAW...I just broke a nail, Lagoona do you think you could find someone to fix this disaster? I am so distraught I can't look at myself right now."

Frankie-"She's a little dramatic."

Clawdeen-"Over the top."

Draculaura-"A lover for herself."

Pandora-"There's nothing wrong with being a little selfish to yourself."

Abbey-"I am Abbey."

Pandora-"Nice to meet you Abbey"

Lagoona-"Hello mate, I'm Lagoona Blue."

Pandora-"Hi, I'm digging the surfboard."

Lagoona-"The water is your friend; I have to have one everywhere I go just in case of course."

Ghoulia-"uuueeeehhu"

Pandora-"Nice to meet you Ghoulia."

Frankie-"You can understand her?"

pandora-"Yeah, can't everyone understand her."

Clawdeen-"Nope, and I'm one of them."

Pandora-"Oh, I guess I shouldn't have just assumed."

Frankie and I took a seat in some empty chairs next to the ghouls.

Abbey-"So what monster are you?"

Pandora-"I'm a Chimera."

Cleo de Nile-"Oh my raw, are you kidding me?"

Frankie-"We haven't heard or seen a Chimera in years and when I say years, I mean a lot of years."

Pandora-"Well, I am one even though I may not look like it now but trust me it isn't pretty when I am in the true form of it."

Frankie-"Well it's okay cause this school accept your everything. And like we say freaky flaws and all."

Pandora-"You have to accept my everything including my flaws because no one is perfect."

Cleo de Nile-"Except me of course."

Clawdeen-"Yeah because she is just so perfect. *Rolls eyes*"

We were having a great time until, someone came bursting into the room yelling.

Bloodgood-"I KNOW THAT YOUR HERE FOR A TOUR BUT I HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE MY SCHOOL NOW MS. PANDORA."

Girls-" Gasps"

TO BE CONTINUED...