S1, E2

𝒰𝓃𝑒𝓍𝓅𝑒𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇

~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

     I could feel that Flora had gone to tell the girls about the three witches causing danger. While she's doing that, I'm still laying in the grass wrapped in my own magical veins. I don't know why I was trapped in this state of being paralyzed, but something inside me told me it had to do with what type of fairy I was. I guess I will just sit here until I'm up and running again.

Bloom

Stella-"How much longer do we have to walk I just got a pedicure yesterday."

Bloom-"We have to find this danger Pandora was talking about."

Stella-"How do we even know that there is actual danger? I mean do we have to trust her. She doesn't even know what type of fairy she is at the moment."

Bloom-"She will figure it out and we will help her figure it out, that's what we're here for."

Aisha-"And technically it's not her fault she doesn't know who she is or where she's from."

Bloom-"Aisha is right."

Flora came running in behind us yelling.

Flora-" Girls it's the Trix, they're here and they're going for a powerful source that's looked in a cage."

Bloom-"Oh no"

Stella-"I should've known it was those three disasters."

Musa-"I think it's time for us to transform."

Bloom-"Musa's right, Flora can you go back and watch Pandora?"

Flora-"Sure thing, be careful."

Bloom-"Girls lets Charmix."

Transforms

Bloom-"Brandon where is the caged source located in the castle?"

Brandon-"I don't know my parents never mentioned us having something powerful like a source caged inside the castle."

Stella-"Then how do we find the Trix?"

Bloom-"Maybe someone can give us directions, someone who can see through the castle."

Tecna-"What about Pandora?"

Bloom-" Pandora should be helpful if she saw them then she can find them, let's go."

We ran towards where we came before to find Pandora and Flora, once we saw Flora, we looked on the ground to see Pandora wrapped in veins and roots.

Bloom-"Why did you wrap her in veins and roots?"

Flora-"I didn't, for some reason her magic uplifted these roots and veins like a shield of protection."

Stella-"So she is a nature fairy."

Flora-" I don't think so, I can feel the magic in her and it is very powerful, more powerful than Bloom's magic. This magic that flows through her is a magic I have yet to have heard of."

Stella-"So she's Bloom, but a more powerful fairy."

Bloom-"If there was someone more powerful than the dragon flame, head mistress would have told us about it."

Stella-" Maybe or maybe not, but can we ask her where the Trix are, they're in my boyfriend's castle and I don't like it."

Brandon-"It's ok sunshine, we're going to catch them."