S1, E8

𝐵𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒯𝑜 𝒜𝓁𝒻𝑒𝒶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

     As you can tell by now, I have chosen Alfea as my college of choice, but I do have some things I would like to discuss with every person I have met and become somewhat good friends with. I am hoping that students from all three schools would love to hang out and spend time together as friends. My mom also said it was okay for me to invite them over whenever we want to hang out. Right now, I'm standing in front of Alfea wondering how I'm supposed to take my suitcases up to my dorm.

Flora-"Hey, Pandora headmistress has created extra rooms for you, Sparkla, and Luparia in the Winx apartment."

Tecna-"So you guys will be bunking with us."

Pandora-"Okay, amazing."

Stella-"Omg why don't you just use your magic to carry those or maybe shrink them to a more movable size."

Pandora-"I did not think of that, I guess I have to get used to having magic. Where is Bloom?"

Stella-"She went to her parents a few days ago, she should be coming back today since tomorrow we start classes and all that boring stuff."

Pandora-"Oh okay."

     We walked to the apartment.

Sparkla-"She really did create more space."

Musa-"Yeah, she thought it would be a good idea for you all to be with the Winx."

Luparia-"Well I think I speak for everyone when I say this is an honor."

     Bloom enters the room.

Bloom-"Welcome to the Winx dorm new roommates."

Sparkla-"Hello Bloom."

Luparia-"How are you?"

Bloom-"I'm doing good, so what are we going to do today?"

Stella-"How about we celebrate this amazing decision-making they have."

Tecna-"A party?"

Aisha-"Now that's an idea I can get with it."

Pandora-"That's okay you guys don't have to do that."

Stella-"Trust me we want to."

Musa-"We have to before classes start, so we don't have a problem with it."

Sparkla-"Well if you insist on throwing one then let's do it."

Stella-"Yay, we are going to invite the specialist and some other fairies from our home planets, it's going to be amazing."

Trix view

Icy-"Well, well, well, it looks like we have a new powerful fairy in our hands."

Darcy-"This should be interesting."

Stormy-"What do we know about the name Pandora?"

Icy-"From the legends, her parents were the strongest source of power to ever exist, the fairies did everything in their power to destroy her world, including locking up the Stalwart Crepuscule, the thing we tried stealing, but unfortunately they got it."

Stormy-"What are we going to do now?"

Icy-"What we always do and what we did when Bloom was the target, we attack and figure out weak points and learn about her, then when the time comes, we overpower her and get what we want."

Darcy-"Every ounce of power that flows within her body."

Trix-"Evil laugh***

At Alfea college

Stella-"Don't you dare drop those decorations girl whose name I don't know."

Bloom-"So Pandora, how do you feel about all of this?"

Pandora-"Well I like parties actually."

Bloom-"I was talking about the family thing."

Pandora-"Oh it's okay I guess, I feel like learning will help me grow as a person, but what if I find out and then everything goes wrong. What will become of my parents, the parents that took care of me? The father who didn't feel that buying me an actual car was necessary."

Bloom-"Well it could be different for you, but for me, it turned out fine both my parents respect that I have two moms and two dads, and they all know that I love them all equally even if it's hard at times and I want to be with them all at the same time. I don't think there is ever going to be a day where I do not worry that I may be upsetting this mom or that mom, this dad or that dad."

Pandora-"It's better than losing one mom and dad to another when you want them both."

Bloom-"So what part of the earth are you from? I'm from Gardenia!"

Pandora-"Really? I'm just a few cities or towns down from Gardenia, I'm from Beleriand."

Bloom-"Really! I had always wanted to go there, but my parents can't tell me it was too dangerous."

Pandora-"Dangerous? That's nowhere near what it's like down there. The parents walk with their children to the neighbors' house and the bodyguards are also with them when they do, and the guard dogs. Even when those children go to school their guards are there oh and the dogs. If anything it's the safest city ever, but one thing that is dangerous is the prices and the traffic."

Bloom-" *giggles* You know, it's going to be nice to have someone to understand everything about me."

Pandora-"Nice to know I'm being considered a good friend."

Bloom-"We probably should stop Stella before the school starts looking like a pretty pink dump sight."

      We eventually stopped Stella from putting up so many decorations. The courtyard of the school looked amazing when it was all dressed up. We went to change into our party outfits and let Stella do some of our makeup since she couldn't stop giving us the puppy eyes to do it. The specialist showed and they danced with the Winx and had a good time while I sat back and watched, although I was truly happy they threw a party for me I felt kind of uneasy, like something bad was about to happen. I pushed the feeling to the side and drank some punch and let my worries pass on by just as I get struck in the back by something cold and Icey.

To Be Continued...