S1, E12

𝒬𝓊𝒾𝓉ℯ 𝒶 𝒯𝓇𝒶ℊ𝒾𝒸 ℳ𝒾𝓍 𝒰𝓅

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

      We are back at Alfea, that's a relief, but I can't get what Jade said out of my head. Did her family have something to do with the disappearance of my parents years ago? So many questions and most of these questions won't be getting answers because no one wants to answer them.

     Right now, I am in my dorm room getting ready for the party, I can hear Stella yelling at some people about the decorations and it makes me giggle. I wanted to invite more people to this party, but I don't know if they're allowed in this dimension, but we're going to try. I walk out of the apartment towards the opening doors and straight to the courtyard, I walk up to Bloom and Stella.

Pandora-"Bloom and Stella, I would like to have some other friends from other schools come and celebrate with us. Do you think that can be possible?"

Bloom-"I don't know, it's forbidden to have other magical dimension creatures come into this magic dimension."

Pandora-"But they're my friends and I promised I would have some time with them as well especially when I was partying."

Stella-"I'm all for breaking rules, trust me, but Bloom's right, and plus it could go bad at any time."

     Bloom and Stella walked away to their rooms to get dressed saying they were sorry, but I wanted the other girls to come, and they are, I'm going to find a way. I was standing trying to figure out a plan until I saw James walking my way. I gave him a small smile.

Pandora-"So how's it going so far?"

James-"I guess it's going fine, the fairies are so nice here."

Pandora-"They are a welcoming crowd."

James-"Yeah, so I was wondering when I would get to meet the specialist?"

Pandora-"Well actually they should be here soon. I would say about 20 mins, you'll also meet their headmaster Saladin."

James-"Wow, okay, I'm a little nervous."

Pandora-"Don't be, they're nice guys."

James-"I'm just scared I won't be fit enough for a specialist."

Pandora-"You are, you don't need anything for the job but heart. As long as you have a heart you're good."

James-"Thanks, so what were you thinking about?"

Pandora-"Huh?"

James-"Before I came over you were thinking about something."

Pandora-"Was it that obvious?"

James-"Yeah, it kind of was."

Pandora-"Well I want some of the girls I met at other colleges to come to the party here, but they say it's forbidden. I want to know why it's forbidden, and I want to find a way to get them in here without setting off an alarm until they see how nice they are."

James-"Oh, well if you need help, I'm here."

Pandora-"Thanks, because I may just need it."

James-"Only if we had a portal device."

Pandora-"Omg James you're a genius. I can just get Tecna's portal device."

James-"Isn't that stealing."

Pandora-"More like borrowing, I'm going to return it after I get all the girls here."

James-"Okay, but be careful. You just got to the school, don't get expelled this early Pandora."

Pandora-"Trust me, I will be extra careful I promise."

James-"Okay, well I'm going to go meet the specialist and the headmaster. They just walked in."

     I looked over to see the specialist of boys walking through the gates.

Pandora-"Good luck."

James-"Thanks."

     After James left, I walked up to the apartment and to the room Tecna was sleeping in and started looking for the portal device. I didn't find it anywhere until I looked out the window and saw it on Tecna's hip. Now how am I going to get it off of her? I thought and thought, but nothing came to mind I don't know how I'm going to get the portal device. While sitting on the couch in our apartment in deep thought Sparkla and Luparia walked in.

Sparkla-"Hello Pandora, what's up?"

Pandora-"Nothing, just thinking."

Luparia-"About what?"

Pandora-"Well I met some friends while visiting the other colleges, they say that those typical girls and guys are banned from entering this realm, but I want them to come to this party. They're my friends too and they deserve to be a part of this. Mainly because I decided not to go to their school so I feel like I lost some friends, good ones. But I tried taking Tecna's portal device to help them get here, but she has it with her and I can't get it with it being on her hip."

Sparkla-"Well if a portal is what you need, we can do that for you. My powers consist of electricity, air, and cosmos."

Luparia-" And my power consists of earth, energy, light, and darkness. So put together we can alternate times, but not change anything."

Pandora-"Really?"

Sparkla-"Yeah, but we are just going to create a portal that'll take you to either world, when you ready to go to the next world just say the school's name."

Pandora-"Okay, but are you sure this is going to work?"

Luparia-"Yeah, we have done it plenty of times."

     The girls held hands and as their powers grew a dark hole started appearing before me. I wasn't sure about this, but I really wanted the others to experience this with me. So, I took a deep breath and stepped into the hole and as soon as I stepped through, I was on the Monster Universities campus. I walked into the school and spotted Frankie talking with her boyfriend on at least one side of him.

Pandora-"Hey Frankie."

Frankie-"Pandora, what are you doing here? Don't you have school today?"

Pandora-"Yeah I do, but they're throwing me a party and I really wanted you and the others to come. I don't have much time, but will you at least think about it? It's at Alfea the Magix dimension."

     Frankie said okay and I ran back to the portal that was almost closed and jumped through and I was now at After Ever After college. I looked around for anyone, but couldn't find anyone I had met that day, but once I finally walked all over the place everyone was in the woods having some kind of picnic I guess. I finally spotted Raven and Apple dancing with a few friends and walked over.

Pandora-"Raven."

Raven-"Pandora, what are you doing here?"

Pandora-"I came to invite you to a party at Alfea in the Magix dimension. I don't have time to talk any longer but think about it. I would love it if you and the other girls came."

     I ran as fast as I could to the portal and I made it through, but once I got through and back to Alfea something was different. Something about me was different, I looked horrible. I was half monster and half human with fairy wings.

Pandora-"What happened"

Sparkla-"I don't know, it's like all three sides of you are showing in one altogether."

     I could feel all the power within me heighten, the power of my fairy is strong and powerful, and the power that my monster holds is angry and overbearing, but the royalty power I hold is fragile and very high. What's going to happen to me? How do I get rid of this?