S1, E14

𝒩ℯ𝓌 ℱℴ𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝒯ℯ𝒶𝓂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

Pandora-"What are we going to do?"

Luparia-"I'm sorry I didn't know it was going to be awake at this time of evening."

Sparkla-"What is it."

Luparia-"It's The Taloned Cave Leviathan."

Pandora-"What is that?"

Sparkla-"I've heard about it in the legends, but I never thought it was real."

Pandora-"Can someone fill me in on what is going on?"

Luparia-"The Taloned Cave Leviathan is a Wolf-like creature mixed with the nine-tailed fox. It roams my home dimension at night and when someone is out at that time they're never seen again."

Pandora-"Does the legend say how to kill it?"

Sparkla-"No, but it does have a weak spot."

Luparia-"If you can get it right in the stomach it'll send him down for 10 mins give or take."

Pandora-"Just 10, we need more like an hour."

Luparia-"Well we need a plan to get to the weak spot under the belly."

Sparkla-"You might want to hurry because I don't think standing here still is going to make it go away."

Pandora

     I looked around to see if I could find a solution to the problem we were currently in, but nothing came to mind. I'm literally just standing here and could be eatin at any moment by this gigantic beast. They said he has a weak spot but getting close to the monster is what we're going to have trouble with. If only I had looked normal and didn't have each side of me showing, half of my body a fairy the other half a monster and the well the royal side is human so that doesn't really bother me. Going back to the worlds through a portal handmade from scratch without and expert wasn't the brightest idea now that I have lived through it. I look across the dimension we're now in and it was beautiful and big, I looked to my right and saw the ever after students falling through a tree and I got a good idea.

Pandora-"I have an idea."

Sparkla-"Well don't just sit there tell us."

Pandora-"The Ever After High girls just fell through that tree if we can get them to distract the beast we could get to the weak spot under the belly!"

Luparia-"So how are we going to get them to distract him or her?"

     Okay maybe I haven't thought the whole idea out by now, but after that I saw the Monster university girls fall through another tree. Now that's awesome cause now they can work together to distract the monster and Clawdeen and Draculaura have super hearing.

Clawdeen

Clawdeen-"That tree seriously messed up my fur."

Cleo-"Oh my raw, they could've at least had an elevator! This isn't the treatment I signed up for."

     We all looked at Cleo blankly until I heard a call for my name and Draculaura's. I focused on the voice and realized it was Pandora! I looked over to see her waving small while been towered by a gigantic monster thing.

Clawdeen-"Ghouls Pandora needs help."

Frankie-"Oh my ghouls look at that thing, it's huge."

Draculaura-"She said she needs a distraction so they could get to the belly and work with the Ever After royals."

Clawdeen-"I know we don't want to, but we have to. She's a friend and we don't leave a friend behind."

     We ran towards the Ever After students and they agreed to help and once they did we set out to distract the monster. Draculaura was up first.

Draculaura-" Hello Mr. Monster over here!!!"

     The thing turned around and started walking toward Drac.

Draculaura-"Too slow!"

     She turned into a bat and the thing chased her nonstop, I turned into a wolf and stood my ground toward the beats as Frankie prepared to shock the beast to the ground. Once he was shocked and knocked down for a while Pandora ran over with two girls and hugged me.

Pandora-"Thank you sooooo much!"

Clawdeen-"No problem."

Frankie-"No ghoul left behind!"

Raven Queen-"And we didn't mind helping set up, they are actually pretty cool monsters."

Apple white-"Yeah, surprisingly."

Pandora-"And all you needed was a little push to get to know each other."

Frankie-"Um Pandora, if you dont mind me asking, but what happened to you."

Cleo-"So i'm not the only one who noticed she seems different."

Pandora-"When I went through the portals to your dimensions this happened."

Flora-"Well maybe we can fix that."

Pandora

      I heard Flora say from behind me I turned around to see all the Winx and Headmistress Faragonda.

Faragonda-"What were you thinking Pandora going through a portal like that?"

Pandora-"I know I know, if I wanted to invite them so bad, I should've talked to you, but you were so keen on not letting these dimensions emerge that you would've just said no. But I'm walking proof of what us being together and knowing each other can do. Yes, it may be a scary, dark, powerful magic, but it's magic and all magic is good until you let it turn you into something bad."

Bloom-"She isn't wrong, headmistress."

Frankie-"Yeah, I mean we all have some freaky flaws we're afraid of, we're afraid to show, but what makes us stronger is the fact that we face everything and anything together with each other."

Faragonda-"Well sense you all seem to be on board with that idea, then I guess we could give it a try."

      We all cheered and hugged each other while others just gave a plain smile. Back at Alfea the party continued to go on and on and everyone was having a great time. I was dancing and talking with James before all the girls came pulling me away. I love the new life I have made myself here and the people I have met are the biggest prize I could get from this adventure. Also did I mention Flora got me back to normal, who ever said nature couldn't help you out.

To Be Continued...........