S1, E16

𝒯𝒽ℯ ℱℴ𝓇𝒷𝒾𝒹𝒹ℯ𝓃 ℒ𝒾𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

     I didn't get a full picture of what happened to my family and the reason behind why they had to be gone from this time. But I did get a clear understanding to why all of our worlds were forbidden of being together. The shock of the flashbacks caused me to drop my torch, the light went out, but I guess the girls heard the thud because they came rushing down the stairs. 

Cleo - "Oh my raw are you okay ghoul?"

Stella - "More important, what is this place?"

Tecna - "Looks like a centuries old library."

Frankie - "Cleo I didn't know you had a library."

Cleo - "Neither did I."

Bloom - "Pandora, what's wrong?"

Pandora -"I touched the picture and... they forbid our worlds from colliding because of my father and mother. They fell in love, but they created me! I'm the danger that everyone fears. My father was a monster! My mother was a magix fairy at Alfea, and the person who raised my father was a rebel...when my mother was giving birth to me, she gave me her power...her power sealed away my monster and my fairy. But when all the worlds found out about me they all plotted and worked together to get rid of my parents and once they did! The worlds separated in hopes of not creating more people like me!"

Flora -"This Library isn't just any library. It's filled with your history and only your history!"

Raven -"Wait I thought all history of Lluthilea was destroyed."

Ashlynn -"Magic can't just be destroyed, and that whole dimension was of a magic no one knew how to control."

Clawdeen -"So instead of it being completely gone."

Tecna  -"It settled somewhere where lost things stay lost forever! The desert."

Frankie -"Cleo do you think your father knows about this place?"

Cleo -"If so he probably didn't want me to know about it."

Bloom -"Well what are we waiting for."

Aisha -"We can read and maybe it'll tell us if your parents are still alive are not."

     As we all picked up a book and about to open them a voice was heard from a nearby direction.

' Princess Pandora of Lluthilea.'

     I looked up to see if the others heard the voice as well and judging by their faces they heard it as well. 

Pandora -"Hello"

' I am Zoria the Dawnflayer of Lluthilea, I have been waiting for you.'

Flora -"Dawnflayer, I've never heard of those?"

' Dawnflayers are the keepers of history and magic in Lluthilea's magic universe. '

Pandora -"And why have you been looking for me?"

' You are one of Lluthilea's princesses out of the 4 children of Hezekiah and Venus. As the keeper of our history and power, I am programmed to travel wherever the history books go. I'm a spirit so I shall not be destroyed. After the fall of our magic universe, It became my duty to help you obtain your tellafovenix fairy transformation. '

Bloom -"Wait so Tynix wasn't the last fairy form?"

Flora -"We've never heard of Tellafovenix."

' You have never heard of it because once the second magix dimension was destroyed, their fairy forms were also lost and taken away. Your dimension only kept a select few alive for their sake. No need to become more powerful when the ones who created those are gone.'

Aisha -"How is this form obtained?"

' You begin this journey by entering the infinite ocean. Down below the highest underwater tower, you will find a star. Hold the star and it shall lead you the way. '

Pandora -"And what will gaining this power do for me?"

' It will help you find your sisters, and together you will all bring back life that should have never been destroyed.'

     With that being sad the spirit disappeared leaving me and my friends puzzled. I can't believe my sister are still alive! Why hadn't they come for me if they knew about me? So many questions, so many secrets, but something inside me tells me that this mission to obtain this form is going to be quite hard. 

Frankie -"How about we all go and get some sleep now and tomorrow in the morning we can come down and learn more."

Musa -"sounds like a plan."

     We all made our way back upstairs and settled in Cleo's room for the rest of the night. It was hard for me to sleep but I eventually dozed off.

Narrator

Ramses De Nile -"Cleo and her friends saw the secret library. They are all asleep now, we should get rid of everything before they wake."

Dedyet De Nile -"Darling, she just wants to know about her parents and her past. Why can't we just let them read a little."

Ramses -"Do you not remember what her father did to our castle when he thought we were the ones attacking his guards? Her learning will only make he realize that her family has the power to wipe us all out."

Dedyet -"Honey I remember, but should we punish a child who is that of more than innocent of crimes she did not commit?"

Ramses -"I'm sorry, but the royals of each dimension promised to keep everything sealed."

     With the wave of his staff the library was now gone, though it was gone for now it has only been banished from the surface of the sands. Pandora couldn't sleep so well that night, though she endured the pain of not being able to sleep and wondering about what the Dawnflayer had said, she couldn't believe she had family. 

Pandora

     Finally it's morning, I felt the sun through Cleo's windows shine. The other girls were all slowly waking up, but they eventually awoke around the same time. After stretching and fully waking up we all got freshened up and went straight to the kitchen. Cleo's mother and father were both cooking breakfast. Her mother was working on some fruit bowls and waffles, while her father was working on meat and some Scarrots.

Cleo -"Mother, father?"

Ramses -"Yes princess."

Cleo -"Why didn't you tell me we had a library."

Dedyet -"Cleo honey we don't have a library, and if we did and you didn't know it's because you wouldn't like the area."

Cleo -"True, but we do have one."

Frankie -"We found it last night."

Dedyet - "Really, well girls lead the way."

     We started walking towards where we saw the door last and to our surprising the door was gone. The library is gone! Everything is gone. How could this be?

Abbey - "We promise, library was here, where did it go, we don't know."

Frankie -"You have to believe us."

Pandora -"No....you don't have to believe us because you already know. It's weird it's not here after learning some of the stuff I know now and you two act as if you don't know what happened." 

To Be Continued.....