S1, E4

𝑀𝓎 𝐹𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

     I woke up in the middle of the night to soft whispers in my room all around me. I slowly but surely open my eyes and sit up to see what all the commotion is about, only to be met with the site of people I didn't really want to see at the moment.

Pandora-"What are you guys doing here?"

Bloom-"You're in danger and we came to make sure you don't get hurt."

Pandora-"First of all I'm fine, second of all why do you care to make sure I'm okay? Your parents didn't care to make sure I was okay, and I was literally a baby."

Tecna-"I know that you're upset right now, but what happened with your parents and our parents wasn't your fault, nor was it our fault."

Bloom-"You're in danger here and they won't stop till your eliminated."

Pandora-"Who is they? I'm at my home, the place I can actually know about. The place I can feel safe and not feel like people hate me because of something I didn't even do, I'm not in danger."

     After a couple of seconds, a big bang sound. After a couple of minutes after that an explosion sounded at the theme park across the street from my home.

Bloom-"I think they're here; Sky get her out of here!"

Pandora-"No, I don't need the people who started a battle with my family to fight my battles now."

     I looked outside my window after hearing another loud bang to see a lizard looking thing walking straight for my door. I ran downstairs got mom and dad and ran to the highest level in the building we were in.

Mom (Miranda)-"Pandora, honey what is going on?"

Pandora-"Mom someone is here to eliminate me, but I can't explain everything to you right now I just need you and dad to stay here and hide."

Dad (Daniel)-"Did my daughter just say eliminate?"

Mom-"She did, honey maybe your dad and I can help."

Pandora-"No, mom and dad you can't help, I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Dad-"Okay, honey we won't help, but at least be careful and come back to us."

Pandora-"Okay dad."

     I ran back to the girls and the specialist, and we decided to try to come up with a good plan to save my home from total disaster.

Bloom-"Stella and I are going to distract her and give you guys' time to set the trap."

Brandon-"Riven and I will go with you both."

     They ran down to level that the monster thing was on and kept up a distraction with their powers and weapons.

Sky-"Pandora do you have any place far from here where we can go and set a trap with people not around."

Pandora-"I am not leaving. My parents are here, and they are staying here and I'm going to stay here with them and that is that."

Sky-"Fine, we'll just have to make do."

Tecna-"I can make an invisible netting trap that will activate to any heat source or trigger."

Sky-"That sounds perfect it should hold them off long enough for us to figure out how we're going to stop them from chasing Pandora."