S1, E7

𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇

~~~~~~~~~~

Pandora

  Today is another day and another visit to another college of choice. For a girl like me who is an early bird all this running around from school to school is making me very sleepy.

Mom-"Pandora, wake up you're going to be late to your meeting."

Pandora-"Mom can't I just have like 10-20 more mins, maybe an hour depending on how I feel."

Mom-"No you cannot, you need to pick a college soon before the semester starts."

Pandora-"But mommy."

Mom-"Don't mommy me, now get up before your father has to come up here with a bucket of ice water and his socks, the dirty ones."

Pandora-"Okay I am officially up."

Mom-"Love you."

Pandora-"Of course you do mom."

     I raised myself out of bed and looked at my alarm clock to realize how late I actually was going to be if I didn't hurry. The trip to another dimension was another exhausting trip, but it was very much worth it, I guess. I arrived to Ever After After only to be greeted with a guy standing in front of me looking at himself through my car window.

Charming-"Who is the handsome young prince?"

Pandora-"Did you just ask yourself a question about yourself?"

Charming-"Of course I did, um who are you?"

Pandora-"I am Pandora, I'm supposed to be getting a tour of the college, it's one of my choices as a college to attend."

Raven-"Hello, I'm Raven and I will be showing you around, I see you have met Charming."

Pandora-"Yes I have, and he is as charming as his name."

Raven-"Sure he is."

Raven-"So are you ready for the tour?"

Pandora-"Yeah, I am."

     Raven showed me every room in the college and told me about the history behind everyone and the school itself.

Pandora-"Speaking of royal or rebel, what would I be."

Raven-"Most likely a rebel because we don't necessarily know anything about you background yet."

Pandora-"I guess I will take it."

Apple White-"Raven who is this?"

Raven-"This is Pandora, she's touring the school today, hopefully to become a student here."

Apple White-"That's nice, we could always use some new faces in this world."

Ashlynn Ella-"beautiful shoes, where did you get them?"

Pandora-"Oh they came from my hometown on earth."

Ashlynn-"Awe I won't to visit earth so bad, I hear their shoes are to die for."

Pandora-"More or less, if you can afford them. Those prices aren't a joke."

Briar Beauty-"Sounds tiring, Raven can I use your bed to take a nap."

Raven-" Sure, but after we give Pandora a proper welcome."

Apple White-"You can come to the party we have before school begins, it's a tradition."

Ashlynn-"Our parents, parents started this tradition of having a party before the college semester begins and we get stressed because of the teachers and their hard work."