LET ME IN

keilani

my feet drag out the door with Tyler slouching onto me. he was constantly trying to touch on me, his lips grazing on my neck. But I resisted every touch and kiss.

I held his hand leading him back to the car. He swerved his face and slurred his words. he never drunk like this, like he was gonna blackout.

"took me long to realise I really like you" he mumbles looking at his feet as we near the car.

"cmon Tyler" I drag him into the passenger seat of the car. as he continuenly touched on my thought and held my face , laughing.

"that was corny, now I'm horny can I have a kiss" his bottom lip enlarges as he pouts, my eyes roll as he trys to smirk at me.

I shut his door and turn the mirror light off, I sit into the drives seat, slouching over the wheel in absolute exahstment.

"what's wrong mama" he rubs my back struggling to keep his eyes open, I just realized by his bloodshot eyes, he did drugs aswell. this was gonna be a hard night for him.

"nothing, just sober up Tyler." my face falls into my palms, I had to drive to the nearest hotel now.

his hand reaches to my thigh, gripping onto me. I was to tired to resist, so I let it happen.

"man your pretty as fuck" he tries to hold my face laughing, my free hand gently moves his hand focusung in getting home safe.

*in the hotel room*

I slept in an old baggy t shirt of Tyler's. Tyler sobered up a little, he was eating some random microwaveable meal shirtless on the hotel worn down couch.

My eyes slowly fell and I snuggled into the white sheeted bed, it was cool and silky , I drifted off to sleep.

I was knocked out in bed for a solid hour, I was peacefully asleep until I heard the TV play, I rub my eyes looking at Tyler in the television glow. I check the time on my phone, 1:46 am, I was asleep for ages.

He was still watching TV, giggling obnoxiously trying to contain himself. I roll my eyes grinning at him.

"Tyler,turn that off come to bed" I rub my eyes, my voice was hoarse and strained.

"aight" he turns off the TV flinging onto my bed into my arms.

"need anything tyler?" I ask incase he needed something to help him sober up, he adjusts himself inching closer.

his head nods in disagreement, he licks his lips before kissing me on the cheek, I leaned into it hoping for one on my lips he looked at me smugly before falling asleep next to me.

"you went in, I'm not alone here" his jaw clenched giving a smug look on his face, pulling my body closer.

fuck