BETTER IN THE DARK

Keilani

I woke up in Stephens arms, Tyler must of dropped me home.

I around, wiggling away from Stephens tight grip, my face dropped. it wasn't Stephen it was Tyler.

my eyes widen as I look around. we were in a hotel room, the fan was on high.

I was so comfortable with Tyler, it was the same hugs. it was so wrong but he felt so right.

I ain't cheating.. itsa watchamacallit.

my hands wrap around his neck. his pretty eyes flutter open.

my face was dug into his neck. I felt so comfortable around him.

"what happened why are we here?" I spoke as he groans adjusting his grip

"you crashed in the car last night , I like swerved five times. so we just ended up stopping at a hotel, why?" he closed his eyes letting out another sigh

"your so warm" my hand landedon his face. he smirked abit.

"your so pretty" Tyler mumbles under his breath before moving again , his eyes closed.

"what are we doing today?" trying to brush of the fact my heart was racing

"whatever you want" he pulls my up closer to him. he rests his chin on my head. his hand wonders around before I swat it away.

I grab my phone on the bed side table. 20 unread text's. all from Stephen, fuck.

Stephen my lovee💕: why the fuck are you ignoring me.

Stephen my lovee💕: how could you do this to me? ghosting me!

Stephen my lovee💕: why the fuck!

Stephen my lovee💕: answer me dont be a cunt.

there was so many more but I honestly was to scared to scroll, I felt so so so bad. but not bad enough.

"what's wrong" Tyler whispers in my ear.

"nothing" I reply in a flat tone, I realised I'm becoming a whore. With my whole heart I couldn't hurt tyler, I was gonna have to end it.

"I can fix it" Tyler goes down kissing me on the lips, chills dip through my spine.

I wasn't going to hurt tyler, but if I didn't I'd hurt myself. but I had too. I hurt tyler so bad before, and the reason he got so hurt is because of the fact he loved me, like alot. his friends would tell me in private, 'that nigga Tyler, loves you.' or 'wtf did you do to T, he tells us to clean when you come' that was when we were teenages, Tyler still does shit like that, when I say I like those flowers, he always picked me one.