LAZY DAY

Tyler

I watch kei drink her blue raspberry slushie, the sun was beaming on the perfect fucking part of her face.

Her hair was tyed up with a clawclip, I could see her face much better like that.

A few freckles on her face as her nose scrunched at me smiling, her cute as fuck dimples

"watcha thinking" she asks by now lying on her towell, back to the sun.

"nuthun" i reply taking off my shirt, lying the same way as her.

"you think I'm getting tan?" keilani asks slowly closing her eyes in the sunlight

"yeah a little" my head turns to look at her back my eyes slowly wondering down to her legs, her skin was shimmering, dawg wtf I'm going mental.

she scooches a little closer, resting her head on my shoulder.

"this was our beach , we came here alot" keilani eyes glistening like pool of emerald and honey.

"yeah I remember that" I laugh looking around. my back was burning but just talking with kei was filling the void.

"oh my gosh, that's were I kissed rakim!" she begins to shape and 'o' with her mouth looking at me.

"nah I was pissed for that" My head drapes smirking to myself.

"I'm sorry for that still" kei rubs her hand on my back, sending a chill down my spine.

the waves crash into the shore, the sand between our toes,this is what I meant when I said 'jessica let's hang out'

the wind blows in between kei's curls they were a choclaty brown, a few shades darker since I last saw her.

"I'm gonna have a nap, wake me up please." keilani's head rests on her towell.

"aigt" I hop on my phone looking at the texts.

jess: model shoot tn, be back on Monday

clancy: hello tyler 😀🖐️ .studio on sunday? let me know asap

before my mind got clouded I just chucked my phone away, but I got an idea.

I grab keilani's phone , her wallpaper was a photo of her and her little cousin, that was about 5. neveah. I saw her once when she was like 2

That's something I liked about kei, she was good as fuck with kids, like with chloe , Clancy's daughter. she was so soft and kind with her.

1 hour later

"kei wake up the sunset!" I nudge her softly as she makes little noises before her eyes droop open.

'meughhh' escaped her lips as she sat up, her demeanor changed as she saw the sunset.

"woah that's so pretty" keilani rubs her eyes standing up , I quickly follow her.

the wind blows in her hair, we just look at the sky. pinks and purples, but I couldn't keep my eyes of here she was so beautiful and shit!

we look at eachother before the wind blows again,in a sudden moment Keilani wraps her arms around my neck, she was on her tip toes, giving me a big tiger hug.

I grab her , hoisting her onto my shoulders, keilani bangs on my back to put me down.

The water ripples as I run through the water. I throw her into the deep water, as revenge she pulls me in aswell.

we float around in the water looking at eachother. our hands touched like a billion times.

she smiles a bit, her dimples were making me hard. fucking hell! my bad outta pocket, but fuck. she was deadass perfect for me, but I couldn't fully be into her cuz I was with Jess.

third person p.o.v:

bestoftyler:

13x photos attached

----------------------------
Tyler, the creator spotted at Turpell beach, woodlyn with speculated
current gf?\ex , keilani Owens @ keibeiowenzz. Fan speculation of the
two dating may be confirmed after being seen together multiple times
in Tyler's hometown. It's known Tyler has a current girlfriend, Model
'Jessica' @ jessfranchino. have the couple broken up? what does this mean!

posted 3m ago

----------------
comments

lanii4lovers: aww they cute as!
nanalorna: I remeber ages ago the post about them together aww!!
bigheartcarly: the way he's holding her.
44kaylen: cute
carsonshoesla: dope as fuck! they matching def chemistry.