LEFT ME

Keilani
my eyes open slowly to the sunshine beaming on my face, I headed clatter in the kitchen.

my face was covered in my blanket I was warm and cozy, my head pounded though. I slowly lean on my arm looking around. my eyebrows furrow as my head almost pounds in a beat again.

I saw tyler drinking water in only boxers and socks, the sun hit his face perfectly he looked so handsome. My face ducks back into the couch as I realise I've been caught staring.

"good morning, you aight" he rubs his eyes, as he spoke in his morning voice.

"yeah, I'll get ready and you can drop me off" my speech was blurred because my face burried into pillows. my head pounded more aggressively.

"i mean.... aight" he shrugs walking off to grab a shirt. I let out a huge groan as my eyes were now pulsing from the headache.

the house was silent, it wasn't like usual. it felt bland, everyone did. Plus I didn't want the be the one to start, I just wanted to go home.

I got up and walked down the hallway, my footsteps echoes even though it was tylers house, Tyler's house was always filled with music playing, a video game left on. Somebody random playing games on the TV. guess thats what happens when you grow up I guess.

I washed my face in the sink of the guest bathroom, I looked in the mirror. I looked rough , I slicked back my hair and sprayed some random axe body spray on. I smelled like Tyler, I rubbed it off slightly before getting over it and walking down the hallway.

my eyes darted to the skating room , it had been renovated since the last time. It still had those cute ofwgkta stickers and a photo wall full of polariods, I was on there. Sidehugging Tyler and hodgy, I remember that they were tryna teach me how to skate but I flung it on my nose instead.

I grabbed a old skateboard and tried it out, the wheels made a satisfying noise as the rolled across the oak boards. Into up a ramp and down. I smile looking down at my feet, I perfected it.

"you've been practicing?" Tyler's voice echoed through the room as I froze, I shake it off and continue to speak dryly, I wasnt mad at him I was just mad.

"nah, just picked it up again" I slightly grin concentraiting on my feet not falling or me stumbling.

"I can teach you smth rq" he walks slowly towards me until he's Infront of me, he glints a smile, he just brushed his teeth and he smelled really good.

"I'll try..." I smile back, trying to match the vibe cuz it was really weird.

I thought he was gonna teach me a quick roll, I laugh a little before I let out a slight noise. Tyler picked me up by my chest.

"aight so you jump I'll pick you up and kick the board" he puts me down as he looks into my eyes, then quickly into the skateboard.

"uhh ok..." I look down akwardly

"then you can be a nigga that can kickflip" he cheeses. my heart beats out of place.  his eyes concentrate. he was back to his normal self

he grips onto me picking me up and flipping the skateboard, easily too, he was good at skateboarding but I really just was infatuted with the fact he was holding onto me.

"kickflip pro" he does a face like he was lightskin, before he bursts out in laughter.

"how tf did you manage to pick me up?" I go bright red I felt akward.

"nigga you ain't that heavy" he stops laughing and smiles at me.

he grips onto me throwing on his shoulder with ease, he was really strong.

"TYLER PUT ME TF DOWN, WE ARNET WHITE OR IN A HALLMARK MOVIE" I smack the back of his head torso.

"if you gimme a kiss" he sasses me out I can tell by the strain in his voice

"NO!" my voice was cracked from being upsidedown.

"so not now but last night huh?" he shakes me a little before I give in, he had a good fucking point and I hated when he got his way for too long or he got REALLLL cocky.

"ok ok fine fine" I dismount from him, my feet are grounded as I look up towards him, he gives me and impatient face.

I give him a kiss on the lips as he grips onto my neck, I instantly pull away.

"uhuh, that's new." I didn't want him to do it at all, but I acted chill.

"sorry sorry" he looks down smirking slighty he was proud of it, it wasn't like I HATED it but I didnt want him to see me like a sex bag , he knew that too.

I kiss back and he hold my chin up, my tiptoes hurt as I continue to kiss him.

"my feet hurt" I smile

"6'2 man stacked w a 7 incher" he says guving me a sass look, I grin in disbelief. he was so cockynand he knew that I loved it. I rolled my eyes.