REMEMBER WHEN..?

Keilani

"tyler, you know what I meant when I told Stephen" my eyes begin to water, I really wanted Tyler to validate me.

"fuck keilani I know your sensitive but you cannot be crying right now" he was pissed off, and the worst part was . I deserved it.

"it's just everything I waited for you for so long Tyler, cuz I thought you'd come back after three months, Jessica walking all over me! My parents, keyan! Not everything is about our fight or Stephen, it's about my life, I can't fucking do this! I wake up I'm in a love triangle, I really wanted Jessica to like me! my parents giving my younger sister there all!" it just spilled out of my mouth while tears streamed down my face.

tyler

as much as I wanted to hold a grudge I couldnt, I wanted to hold her.

she was absolutely pouring her heart out, the music was blaring so it was just me that heard.

when she stopped speaking , she started to breath heavily. of course this shit would happen I had too much stress on her.

she began to hold her face as her breath was frantic, lights flash of rainbow colour around her illuminated face.

"keilani, breath" my voice was steady as I inched closer towards her, kei got so worked up for no reason.

"I can't, I'm a bad person and I just- I'm ruining it for him and I'm crying again" again she worked herself up were she got insane.

"i got used it. take a breath, just listen" her chin was shaking and she was going fucking insane.

the wind blows at the perfect time, and kei finnaly took a good deep breath.

She was still being iratic and emotional, but she got it out. her eyes glowed in the led lights. Her face looked relieved and calm.

"cmere" I pull her into a hug because I couldn't stand seeing her like this. Sus as fuck I know, but this girl has got me thru shit, and even if were distant Id still love her, ong I love that girl.

"I'm sorry I just- I always do this I think you should" her breath hitched everytime she'd talk, she was scaring herself.

"I know what to do. we dated for like ages,plus you met my sister, I've been trained" my tone was cocky , I looked down at her. before i got to know her real well, first three days she would sit with everyone making sure they had friends. honestly the kindest girl I'll ever know .

"we seriously need to work this out though. even if its just friends" I pat her head jokingly.

in everyother life this girl would be the mother to my kids, but i dont think it will ever be this lifetime.