48

Keilani

"I don't wanna go with you tyler!" I say slipping away from the grip he had on my arm.

"just get in" his toned lowered, he had changed so much, he kinda scared me. he was controlling and manipulative

"just drive me home!" I give up and sit on the chair. The drive home was silent, I barely knew him anymore.

all I need by Lloyd plays on the car radio. our song, Tyler turns it up and trys to talk to me. the tension was heavy.

"your favourite song" he lickes his lips while looking at me

"not anymore." I reply in a flat tone

"how's your folks"

"alive"

"aight then."  he Shakes his head annoyed.

"any new friends?" Tyler's trys to begin another conversation.

"no, stop acting like everything's fine! quit the act drop me home." I snap as I notice him take the wrong turn

"I'm doing some shit it's fine" his eyes glitsen in his sunglasses.

"let me out then!" the wind gusts through my hair as he opens my window.

we were in a rich neighbourhood, white picket fences, green lawns, pools in every other house and a rare bred Japanese dog.

Tyler leaps outside the car with a baggy in his sleeve, a man in his 50's with a well taken care of beard sitting on his poarch eyes Tyler as he makes his way up his long extravagant driveway. The man grins at Tyler while he dabs up him , and Tyler non cholantly walks back into this car.

"get me out of this car! I fucking hate you" all this anger built up inside me, Tyler forgot my brothers overdose, how fucked up I was because of it, now he's dealing drugs!

I try to unlock the doors but he locked them, I was beginning to panic, my breathing shortened, I wanted to get out.

"calm down" he says trying to rub my back, I flinch at the touch before I yell.

"just let me out, now! I hate this , I hate you, you don't get to mess me up then move to Seattle" my teeth gritted as I look at Tyler, I was SO mad.

"aight fine" he pulls out the driveway, rolling my window down. the wind blows on my face , I look at Tyler, his jaw was c
clenching.

were two different people now. completely, he's not the same.

we go down highways, he plays love on the brain, turning it up while I look out my window.

he pulls into my house and I hop out, he was definitely mad because of what I said, but honestly I didn't care. I open my door and see Tyler still looking at me, from his tinted sleek car windows.

deep down he was still the same, i knew it. but i wanted, so desperately to get it out of him.

I slam the door before going into my room cuddling up to my blanket and bed, checking my phone.

stephen: wya I'm picking you up?

Stephen: hello?

Stephen: baby?

Stephen: I GTG I can't wait, call me when you get home.

but I didn't feel like responding. I felt bad for what I had said to Tyler, so I text the unknown number which by now I knew it was Tyler.

keilani: I'm sorry for saying I hate you

opened 2m ago