LATCH

Keilani

after 3 days of random House parties and events, I had to go back home to woodlyn and tell Stephen about Tyler. fucksakes.

We had one more party to go to, The last couple days Tyler was SPOILING me. He bought me tight black dress. from Versace, Shoes from louis Vuitton. He just shrugged everytime I told him to stop.

I loved silver jewelry but, Tyler forced me to wear gold and as much as I wanted to hate it, I loved it. It was perfect with my hair. Then I realized it was because I was matching with him,with his gold grills.

News agency's, gossip pages, and just Ofwgkta+ pages were going batshit about me and tyler being together, it was weird. we slept in the same bed like little kids, but nothing weird weird happened. I'd just fall asleep in his arms, and for me that's isn't weird , my love language is physicall touch. I would do that with my friends too. Tyler knows that.

"it's a scetchy neighbourhood, stay close until we get there alright?" Tyler shuts the door walking around to mine and opening it, he looked so good and smelled so good.

I nod my head in agreement as I follow Tyler behind quickly. Our pinkies interlock. He grins looking at the road, the street down was a rich street, which is weird considering this was kinda ghetto.

"Can you drive me home tommorow Gregory?" I ask Tyler pouting and begging.

"fine. I don't want you driving home anyway, Amari" he rolls his eyes reluctantly realised he had folded once again.

I loved the nicknames we had, we sounded like senoir citizens but really it was our middle name. I had such a connection with Tyler, I thought I loved Stephen but the more I'm around tyler, it just shows me how well Tyler treats me. Tyler treats me so well.

"look" Tyler stops in his pace, picking off a flower, my favourite flower a franjapani. A yellow and white one, my favourites. this was my point, tyler was treating me so well. we continue to walk, pinkies intertwined.

(at the party)

I was talking with some girls from, Cali. Taylor, Linda and Zenny. They were all so kind to me, and they were funny. We were mainly touching in random subjects, because we didnt seem to have ALOT in common. But we were the only girls in here that weren't sluts.

"hey mama" A familiar voice came from behind, he says gripping onto my ass. followed by a loud snicker. I didnt even need to take time to think

"Tyler!" I instantly turn around, he was deadbeat dad drunk, he was like off centerd. He kepts Slurring and dazung off.

"tyler, don't do that to me, your drunk. you never drink?" I touch his face trying to help him gain some sobriety.

"let's go mama" he falls onto my slurring his sentence, I had to maneuver him outside, after excusing myself from my California friends

he leans in for a big kiss , trying to hold my face. "I still love you, you haven't changed at all" he slurs before falling into me, I went inside for a split getting Tyler some water to clear himself.

I walk outside sitting next to him on the deck balcony. while I open the bottle of water, tyler grips onto my face.

"I'm serious, Keilani. I still love you" his eyes disorientated and his manners irratic, he wasn't thinking straight at all.