MANAIC

Keilani

my lips pressed against Tyler's as music blares in other rooms.

"nigga gtfo" a voice comes in from the hallway, both me and Tylers eyes dart to the doorway frame as the figure in the shadow makes himself known.

"what..?" my voice accidentally cracks as I look at stephen , not as I was upset because he had the nerve, I let go of tyler and went in stephens face

Tyler stood almost slowly backing out before I begin to speak, it was a love triangle. the tension was thick and Syrupy. Tyler looks away down at his feet or he scratched the back of his head.

"the nerve you have?" I raise my voice going closer you have to stephen a sweat almost breaks on him

"what?" he tries to act tough but I could see right through him, he was a little immature child.

"Ive been waiting for a fight to come up, just fucking waiting" I lightly grin as his face almost drops, he knew something.

"I don't even know what your-" it's almost like he was puffing up his chest, but I interupt him right in between.

"tell all of your friends that I'm crazy and drive you mad? that I'm such a stalker a wanter. A PHYSCOPATH? tell them you hate me and how you date me just for laughs, so why to you call me and tell me your in love. maniac" his face fully drops as I finish my sentence. I went through his phone the other day, I went through all his chats, with his friends.

"w-what" he rubs his eyes obviously high, his chest deflates in an almost comedic way. he was caught

"whatever we're over you always fucking with this nigga anyway, fuck you!" Stephen spat at me anger overtook his face, he got upclose and personal with me.

in my peripheral I see Tyler walk out the room sheepishly, lights were turning back on, it was time to go home.

"right. were over." I look up and down at him, we broke up and now I had freedom.

Stephen stomps out the room realising he lost against his girlfriend and broke up with her on the same day. He could hook up with any white girl he wanted too now.

it was time for me to head out aswell, I couldn't get a ride from Stephen for obvious reasons, my feet dragged down the stairs as I walk for looking for Tyler, my eyes droop as I slowly walk towards Tyler. My face was feeling weird but nothing too bad. I take a sip of a random cup I was parched.my pace changes and my vision went in and out, I wasn't supposed to drink that.

"what the fuck keilani this is how you get raped!" Tyler slowly walks towards me with his stupid hoe of a gf following behind eagarily

"fuck i feel weird" my face droops before I fall into Tyler, I felt dizzy knocking back into concenious

no pov

keilani was carried by Tyler into the car, the entire time Jessica and Tyler were fighting about keilani. Kei was badly laced and was knocking in and out of concenious at the back seat. Jessica was revolted by keilani, but Tyler had a soft spot for her, that was the main part of the fight.

Jessica and Tyler got to a apartment while kei was still fucked, she was knocked out on the couch. Jessica and Tyler fought continuosly that night until when it settled down, Jess saw photos of Keilani and Tyler hugging on the balcony by the
paparazzi on a Tyler fanpage, she had recently followed after being suspicious on what he was doing, Jess left that night.