Chapter 7

"Show me" Taylor murmered, her lips ghosting over his. "Show me, Travis"

A switch flicked within Travis, hearing Taylor huskily say she wanted him to show her how amazing he told her she was. He ducked his head down and pressed his lips to hers, tenderly but with a newfound level of passion. Their lips fought for dominance as their hands wandered over each other's bodies. Taylor let out a hum as her left hand wandered down Travis's chest, feeling his muscles underneath his t-shirt. It wasn't lost on Taylor that Travis was well built, but feeling it for herself made her insides set a lit a little more. Travis's hand wandered down and slid over Taylor's bottom, causing her to let out a surprised sigh, making him twitch down south. It was impossible hard, and all they had done was heatedly make out in his kitchen.

"Please, touch me" Taylor pleaded, her body desperate for Travis's attention.

"Bedroom?" Travis questioned between messy kisses.

"I don't care" Taylor was so desperate for Travis that they could have been in the middle of a park and she wouldn't care; she just needed him.

Deciding he couldn't wait either, Travis grabbed the hem of Taylor's blue dress and lifted it up and over her head with ease. With the dress out the way, Travis took a moment to take Taylor in. Her mismatch bra and knickers made Travis bit his lip to hold back a little giggle. It was truly adorable and totally Taylor. Her body was beautiful non the less, Travis couldn't believe how beautiful Taylor truly was.

"A picture would last longer, Travis" Taylor said, stepping forward and attaching her lips back to his.

Her hands worked on unbuckling Travis's belt. It took her all of three seconds to get the belt out the way and pull his short down. Leaving Travis in just a t-shirt and boxers. Her lips worked their way from his lips to his neck, Taylor let her hand wander to Travis's bulge. Travis let out a growl, his head resting on Taylor's shoulder as she worked her lips against his neck and her hand against his bulge. He was floating with the feeling.

"God, Tay" Travis groaned. "I'm not going to be able to show you if you keep doing that"

"But I'm having fun" Taylor sexily whispered into his ear, then dropped to her knees and pulled his boxers down. "So are you apparently"

Travis was big, a lot bigger than Taylor was used too. His cock was gurthy and and a decent length, having Taylors core heat up even more and her panties turn transparent.

Licking her tongue from his base to tip, Travis hissed loudly and scrunched his hands into Taylor's curly hair. Her tongue felt so good as she played with his tip. Travis was holding himself back from moving, letting Taylor have full control.

Taylor squeezed his thighs, signaling to Travis she wanted him to take her how he wanted. Looking at her below him, her eyes watery whilst taking all of him. It was the hottest thing Travis had ever laid eyes on. Slowly, he began thrusting her hips back and forth; watching closely in his pleasured daze as his length disappeared into Taylor's mouth over and over again. The whimpers she was letting out as she took all of him and the way she was looking at him, it had him throwing his head back and making noises he never knew he could. Travis was done for.

"Ta...ay" Travis's voice was horse and strained. He was trying his hardest not to finish, despite his whole body tensing and flushing hot.

Taylor replaced her mouth with her hands, drewle dripping down her chin. "I want you to taste you"

"Fuck" Travis inhaled, hearing Taylor speak to dirty taking him back in her mouth straight after sending him over the edge. "I....I'm-"

Travis cut himself off by an almighty groan, shaking and clinging onto Taylor's hair as his orgasm crashed over him. Taylor took all his load, swallowing every shoot Travis gave, the pressure of her swallows stretching out his orgasm.