Chapter 9

Taylor had just finished a week of recording for her new album with Jack and Aaron in New York.

Her new album was one full of anger, confusion, and devastation. Whilst she recorded vocals, Aaron and Jack just let Taylor have her moment to feel everything she was feeling as she sang. Both men knew that was Taylor's way of really letting go. It was her therapy. Jack had offered her many hugs, and Aaron had made her many cups of tea. Taylor appreciated and loved her music friends greatly. They just got her.

However, when Taylor was smiling as she sang the newly finished song 'Prophecy', Aaron and Jack couldn't help but quiz her on why when the song was gut-wrenching. Taylor knew that she would have had the same curiosity if she was Jack or Aaron because it really wasn't the sort of song to smile at.

"What's got you all smiley" Jack had teased, as she joined them both in the producers box.

"Nothing" Taylor had answered dismissively, not wanting too many people to know about her and Travis just yet. "Come on, we've got work to do"

"Taylor, we know you" Aaron said accusationally. "We've not seen you in months. Everything work related has been done at a plane ride distance. Then you randomly message us to record in person, and you're happy"