17. a polaroid picture with a side of whore.

❝𝑨𝑹𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑰 𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺𝑶𝑵❞ A hospital nurse asked softly as she walked up to a drowsy and stuffy three year old Lorelei.

  It was August 18th, and Sally Jackson had gone into labor with Lorelei's baby brother. When the hospital nurses had took Sally away to the labor and delivery section of the hospital, Lorelei was hysterical.

She was so scared for her mother, not knowing that she was having a baby and just seeing multiple people in what looked they were wearing pajamas take her away as another nurse tried to calm down the three year old was not fitting well with Lorelei.

After the probably multiple bruises the toddler had given the poor nurse, Lorelei had fallen asleep after crying her eyes out, but tears were still falling in her sleep.

So, when she was awaken, she just stared blankly at the nurse that was in front of her. Her big baby blue eyes that held the innocence of a child that had their whole future planned for them. If anyone looked into those eyes, they would immediately fall vulnerable.

"You have a new baby brother." The nurse that was crouched in front of her to be her height spoke to her softly, a gentle smile traced on her lips as she looked at the little girl.

"Baby brother?" Lorelei asked, rubbing her eye from the tiredness as she looked at the nurse confused.

"Mhm." The nurse that wore baby pink scrubs and had a heart pin attached to the pouch pocket of her top said. "You wanna go meet him?"

"Will I get to see mommy?" Lorelei asked excitement building up in her tiny body.

"Yep." The nurse nodded, seeing as Lorelei's eyes immediately lit up at the knowledge that she would be with her mother again.

Lorelei started nodding her head vigorously, a big smile on her lips as the nurse smiled softly at the excited three year old; this was her highlight of her job.

"Come on." The nurse said, standing up to her full height and stick her hand out to the girl, Lorelei taking it in her small palm as she jumped off the chair, the nurse taking her to the second floor.

As they walked to the room where Sally was, they passed by a large room with a glass window, but Lorelei being too short, she couldn't see. She looked at the nurse, tugging at her arm for her attention.

The nurse looked down at Lorelei, confused before she saw what she was pointing at. "You wanna see what's in there?" Lorelei only nodded.

The nurse set her clip board on the ground beside Lorelei, that picking up the three year old by her underarms, place her on her hip.

"This is the NICU. It's where we keep some of the babies." The nurse explained gently to Lorelei as she looked at the rows of newborn babies, ranging from girls to boys swaddled in blue or pink blankets.

Lorelei just looked at the babies, imagining if her new baby brother was in there or not. She still slightly remembered when Sally had told her she was pregnant, which Lorelei did not take well at all.

"Come on, let's go see mommy, yeah?" The nurse asked, tickling Lorelei's side slightly to get her attention.

The girl giggled, pushing the nurses hands away as she nodded, the nurse placing the small blonde down and fixing the baby blue dress she wore that matched her baby blue eyes.

  The nurse grabbed her hand, walking down a few doors before they stopped in front of one; 209.

  She knocked gently so she wouldn't startle the baby or scare Sally before walking into the hospital room with Lorelei behind her.