𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡ | 021 (teaser).

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE.

𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚃𝚈 ᥫ᭡CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣..

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🩷 |   DECEMBER 22

CAELYNN TAYLOR 🩷 | DECEMBER 22

"happy birthday to youuu!"

𝒄𝒂𝒆𝒍𝒚𝒏𝒏'𝒔 eyes snapped up from her phone to her door that was slowly being opened by nyani. keegan, briari, izyais and kiyomi were trailing behind her and nyani held a mini cake with the number '17' candles lit up on top.

a smile came on her face at the scene.

"happy birthday to youuu!" they continued to sing. "happy birthday dear, caelynnn! happy birthday to you!"

nyani came closer with the cake and told caelynn to make a wish first. so caelynn did, just wishing for the day to go good, then blew her candles out, going right back to smiling. "thank you, guys!"

it literally just hit midnight and everything, yet here they are — cake and all.

the cake read 'that girl since '06!' in purple frosting: caelynn's favorite color.

it was nyani's idea, as she was actually the one who made the cake in the first place. she made it over at zakiar's so caelynn didn't catch her because caelynn's been home all day, and now here nyani is.

caelynn's phone also started blowing up back to back with calls and messages alike from all of her friends trying to ring her at the same time.

"you're welcomeee!" kiyomi cheesed. "we love you, cuzzy!"

kiyomi is so adorable.

if caelynn's smile got any bigger, it'd stretch off of her face. that's how happy they made her.

"your parents would be so proud of you, you know that?" keegan placed a hand on her head. "they're wishing you a happy birthday from above. we're all gonna help you make the most of today for you and them, okay?"

"aww, wait," briari cooed when she noticed caelynn's watery eyes.

nyani carefully set the cake down onto the nightstand so she could wrap caelynn in her arms, followed by all the rest of the bryant family.

caelynn laughed a little while wiping her face. "they're happy tears. don't worry," she joked. "i know i cry a lot and i wasn't the best to put up with when i first moved in, but you still helped me fit in here and you helped me get better. thank you guys for everything. i really love you all."

"we'd do anything for you, caelynn," briari told her. "remember that."

"exactly," nyani nodded in agreement. "because we love you ten times more."

they're only making caelynn cry more.

and that was how she started off her seventeenth birthday as an emotional crybaby.

.
.

coming soon ☻

coming soon

ᥫ᭡