Chapter 11 - A Warm Welcome Home

The day finally arrived for Yn and Sunoo's parents to return home. The whole family, including Sunghoon, gathered at the door to welcome them back. Yn and Sunoo were overjoyed to see their parents, and they all shared a warm and tearful reunion.

As they settled in, Yn and her mother decided to make lunch together in the kitchen. Sunoo, Sunghoon, and Mr. Kim sat at the kitchen table, chatting about their trip. The atmosphere was filled with laughter and warmth.

When Yn and her mother finished preparing lunch, they joined the rest at the table. They sat down to enjoy their meal together, and the conversations flowed easily. Everyone was having a great time, and Yn and Sunoo were happy to have their parents back home.

As they ate, Yn looked at her parents and said, "I have something to tell you." her parents looked at her curiously, wondering what she had to say.

"What is it?" they asked in unison.

Yn hesitated for a moment, but then took a deep breath and said, "I'm in a relationship with Sunghoon."

Sunghoon choked on his water, and his face flushed bright red. Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim looked at each other, surprised but happy.

"Really?" they asked, their voices filled with excitement.

Yn nodded, and Mrs. Kim said, "We're happy for you, dear. As long as you two are happy, then you have our full support."

Yn was relieved and happy to hear her parents' reaction. But then Mrs. Kim added, "I knew you two were going to end up together. There were always signs between you."

Yn's eyes widened in surprise. "How did you know, Mom?" she asked.

Mrs. Kim smiled. "Even Mrs. Park saw it. She would always comment on how cute you two were together."

Sunghoon's eyes widened in shock. "Really, Mrs. Kim?" he asked, his voice filled with amazement.

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Yes, dear. We're happy to welcome you into our family."

Mr. Kim turned to Sunghoon and said, "Welcome to the family, son. Just don't break my little girl's heart."

Sunghoon smiled and said, "Thank you, Mr. Kim. I promise I won't break her heart."

The whole family laughed, and the tension was broken. Yn and Sunghoon exchanged a loving glance, grateful for her parents' support and love.

As they finished their lunch, Yn and Sunoo's parents asked them questions about their relationship, and they happily shared their story. The afternoon was filled with laughter, love, and warmth, and Yn and Sunghoon knew that they had Yn's parents' full support and blessings.

                       _____☆♡☆_____

As they finished their lunch, Sunghoon spoke up. "Hey, why don't my parents come over for dinner tonight? I want to tell them about us too."

Yn's eyes lit up. "That's a great idea, Sunghoon!"

Mrs. Kim nodded. "We'd love to have them over. Let's make it a special dinner."

Sunghoon smiled, feeling relieved that he could finally tell his parents about his relationship with Yn. "I'll call them right now," he said, pulling out his phone.

As Sunghoon made the call, Yn and her parents started making plans for dinner. They decided on a menu, and Mrs. Kim started making a list of things to buy.

The rest of the day flew by in a flurry of activity. Yn and Sunghoon helped with the preparations, while Sunoo played outside with his friends.

                     _____☆♡☆_____

As the sun began to set, the Kim's residence was filled with the delicious smells of cooking food. Sunghoon's parents arrived, and the whole family gathered around the dinner table.

Sunghoon took a deep breath, ready to tell his parents about his relationship with Yn. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was determined to be honest and open with them.

"Mom, Dad, I have something to tell you," Sunghoon said, his voice filled with nervous excitement.

His parents looked at him curiously, wondering what he had to say.

"What is it, son?" his father asked.

Sunghoon took another deep breath. "I'm in a relationship with Yn. We've been together for a week now."

His parents looked at each other, surprised but happy. His mother's face lit up with a warm smile.

"We're so happy for you, Sunghoon!" she exclaimed. "We've always loved Yn like a daughter. She's a wonderful girl."

His father nodded in agreement. "Yes, son. We're thrilled for you both. You two are perfect for each other."

Sunghoon felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was glad that his parents were supportive of his relationship with Yn.

Just then, Mrs. Park, who was sitting at the table, spoke up. "I knew it all along," she said with a sly smile. "I've seen the way you two look at each other. You're meant to be together."

Sunoo and Yn's parents laughed, and their mother turned to Mrs. Park. "You're always so perceptive, Mrs. Park. You knew about Sunghoon and Yn before we did!"

Mrs. Park chuckled. "Well, I've had my suspicions for a while now. But I'm glad to see that they're finally together."

The whole table erupted in laughter and conversation, with everyone sharing their thoughts and well-wishes for the young couple.

As they finished their dinner, Sunghoon's parents pulled him and Yn aside for a private conversation.

"We're so happy for you both," his mother said, hugging them both tightly. "We want you to know that we support you fully. You have our blessing to be together."

Sunghoon and Yn exchanged a loving glance, grateful for their parents' love and support.

"Thank you, Mom and Dad," Sunghoon said, his voice filled with emotion.

Yn nodded in agreement. "Yes, thank you. We're happy to have your support."

As the evening drew to a close, Sunghoon and Yn knew that they had taken a big step forward in their relationship. They were grateful for their parents' love and support, and they knew that they could face any challenge that came their way.

___________________________________________

Hi guys :-)
Please don't forget to vote and comment on my story. It would be very much appreciated ❤️