Chapter 19 - A Surpise Wedding Gift

Yn and Sunghoon were beaming with happiness as they made their way back from their three-week honeymoon. They had spent their days lounging on beautiful beaches, exploring new cities, and enjoying each other's company.

As they arrived at Yn's house, they were greeted with open arms by their families. Everyone was thrilled to see them, and the atmosphere was filled with laughter and joy.

Yn, now four months pregnant, was glowing with a radiant smile. Sunghoon couldn't take his eyes off her, and he felt grateful for this new chapter in their lives.

The family gathered around them, excitedly chattering about their honeymoon adventures. Then, Yn's mother spoke up, "We have a surprise for you both. Follow us in your car to the destination."

Curious, Sunghoon and Yn exchanged a glance and trailed behind their families' cars. They arrived at a beautiful white house, surrounded by lush greenery and vibrant flowers.

As they stepped inside, Sunghoon and Yn were perplexed. "What's going on?" Sunghoon whispered to Yn.

Their families led them through the spacious living room, into a cozy kitchen, and up the stairs to three bedrooms. Sunghoon and Yn were confused but excited.

Then, their families turned to them, beaming with pride. "This is your house," Yn's father announced. "Your wedding gift from us. You have your own home to raise your little one."

Tears of joy filled Yn's eyes as Sunghoon wrapped his arms around her. "We can't believe it," Sunghoon said, his voice filled with emotion.

Their families cheered and hugged them, celebrating this new beginning. Sunghoon and Yn knew that this house would be filled with love, laughter, and cherished memories.

                        _____☆♡☆_____

After the surprise reveal of their new home, everyone headed back to Yn's parents' house for lunch. The kitchen was filled with the delicious aroma of Mrs. Kim's cooking and the sound of lively chatter.

As they sat around the kitchen table, enjoying their meal, Yn suddenly remembered something. "Oh, I almost forgot! Today's my first pregnancy check-up at the hospital."

The room fell silent for a moment before erupting into excited chatter. "That's so exciting!" Mrs. Park exclaimed. "We should all go with you!"

But then, Mrs. Park had a better idea. "Why don't the two mothers go with Yn to the hospital, and the two fathers, Sunghoon, and Sunoo go to the new house and start moving your stuff in?"

Everyone agreed that this was a great plan. The two mothers, Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park would accompany Yn to the hospital, while the two fathers, Mr. Kim and Mr. Park, Sunghoon, and Sunoo went to the new home to start unpacking.

Sunghoon smiled, feeling happy that his family was so supportive. "That sounds perfect," he said, squeezing Yn's hand.

Yn smiled back, feeling grateful for her loving family. "Let's get going," she said, finishing her lunch quickly.

As they prepared to leave, Sunoo grinned mischievously. "I'll make sure to unpack all the essentials, like the TV and the gaming console," he said, winking at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon chuckled, shaking his head. "Priorities, Sunoo!"

                      ______☆♡☆______

Yn, her mother, and her mother-in-law arrived at the hospital, eager for the first pregnancy check-up. Meanwhile, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and their fathers headed to the new house to start unpacking.

At the hospital, the doctor called out, "Mrs. Yn Park?" Yn stood up, accompanied by her two mothers, and made her way to the doctor's room.

The doctor directed Yn to lay on the bed for the examination. After a few moments, he smiled and said, "The babies are healthy, and their heartbeats are good."