Chapter 2 - A Glimpse of Interest

Part 1

* Sunghoon POV *

As I laughed with my friends, Han and Minho, my gaze drifted across the cafeteria, scanning the crowd. That's when I saw her - a short, beautiful, slender girl , with her striking features and captivating smile. Our eyes met for the first time, and for a moment, time froze.

I felt a jolt, like a spark had ignited within me. I couldn't look away, even after she broke eye contact. My friends' voices faded into the background as I wondered who she was.

When our eyes met again, I flashed a shy smile, hoping to convey the interest I couldn't quite explain. But she quickly looked away, leaving me with more questions than answers.

As lunch ended, I found myself glancing in her direction, searching for another glimpse. My friends teased me about being distracted, but I brushed it off. I couldn't shake the feeling that I'd just experienced something significant.

Who was she , and why did I feel an inexplicable pull towards her? I made a mental note to find out more about her, to uncover the mystery behind those captivating eyes.

__________________________________________

Good evening guys ;-)
I'm so sorry. My first 3 chapters is quite short. From the fourth chapter onwards, the chapters will be long.

You guys are welcome to comment on my story. I will respond to them as much as I can :-)