Chapter 9 - " A Moment Alone "

As the morning sun shone brightly, Sunghoon and Sunoo emerged from their movie marathon, bleary-eyed and disheveled. Yn, already up and about, was busy preparing breakfast in the kitchen. The aroma of sizzling food wafted through the air, enticing their senses.

As they entered the kitchen, Sunghoon and Sunoo chimed in unison, "Good morning, Noona!" Their messy hair and sleepy grins made Yn laugh.

"Good morning, Sunoo. Good morning, Sunghoon," she replied, setting the breakfast plates in front of them.

The three of them sat down together, enjoying their meal in comfortable silence. Sunoo, still half asleep, savored his breakfast with a contented expression. Meanwhile, Sunghoon and Yn kept stealing glances at each other, their eyes sparkling with a growing connection.

Once they finished eating, Sunoo and Sunghoon thanked Yn for the delicious breakfast. "It's a pleasure, guys," she replied with a warm smile.

As Yn began cleaning up the kitchen, Sunoo and Sunghoon headed upstairs to freshen up. The sound of running water and muffled voices filled the air, leaving Yn alone in the kitchen.

Little did they know, this ordinary morning would lead to an extraordinary moment, one that would change the course of their lives forever...

                   ______☆♡☆______

As Yn finished cleaning up the kitchen, she couldn't help but feel a sense of contentment. She enjoyed moments like these, surrounded by the people she cared about.

Just then, Sunghoon came downstairs, his hair damp from the shower. "Hey, Yn. I'm going to head out for a bit," he said, his eyes locking onto hers.

Yn's heart skipped a beat as she wondered where he was going. "Okay, be careful," she replied, trying to sound nonchalant.

Sunghoon smiled and nodded before heading out the door. Yn watched him go, feeling a pang of curiosity.

Meanwhile, Sunoo emerged from his room, looking refreshed. "Hey, Noona. I'm going to watch some TV," he said, plopping himself onto the couch.

Yn smiled and nodded, happy to have some time to herself. She decided to tidy up the living room, her mind wandering to Sunghoon's mysterious outing.

As she straightened up the cushions, she noticed a piece of paper on the coffee table. It was a note, scribbled in Sunghoon's handwriting...

"Meet me outside. I want to show you something. -S"

Yn's heart raced as she read the note. What did Sunghoon want to show her? And why did he want her to meet him outside?

She felt a thrill of excitement as she wondered what was about to happen. Little did she know, this moment would change everything...

                  ______☆♡☆______

Yn's curiosity got the better of her, and she quickly finished tidying up the living room. She glanced over at Sunoo, who was engrossed in his TV show, oblivious to the note and Yn's growing excitement.

She folded the note and tucked it into her pocket, her heart racing with anticipation. What could Sunghoon want to show her?

Without drawing attention to herself, Yn slipped out of the house, closing the door behind her. The fresh air and warm sunlight enveloped her as she looked around, wondering where Sunghoon was.

That's when she saw him, leaning against a tree, his eyes fixed on hers. He smiled, and Yn's heart skipped a beat.

"Hey," he said, pushing off the tree and walking towards her. "I'm glad you came."