Chapter 20 - The Arrivel of the Twins

( Hey guys. This is my last chapter for my story " Hidden Love."

"To everyone who took the time to read, vote, and support my story 'Hidden Love', I want to extend my heartfelt thanks. Your encouragement and enthusiasm mean the world to me. Your votes and views have not only validated my efforts but have also fueled my passion for storytelling. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share Yn and Sunghoon's journey with you, and I'm thrilled that you've joined me on this emotional ride. Thank you for being an integral part of 'Hidden Love's' journey. Your love and support have made this story truly special." )

                   _______☆♡☆_______

Yn was busy packing the last of the baby bags at home with her mother's help. Suddenly, her water broke, and she felt a surge of excitement mixed with nervousness.

"Mom, my water broke!" Yn exclaimed, her voice trembling slightly.

Mrs. Kim quickly sprang into action, helping Yn get ready to rush to the hospital. They arrived at the hospital, and Yn was immediately taken to the delivery room.

As Yn went into labor, Mrs. Kim called Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, and Mrs. Park to share the news. However, Sunghoon and Sunoo were still at school, and she couldn't reach them.

Yn's labor progressed quickly, and soon she was holding her two healthy babies in her arms - a boy and a girl, just as the ultrasound had predicted.

Mrs. Kim couldn't wait to share the news with the rest of the family. She phoned Mr. Kim, Mr. Park, and Mrs. Park, who were all overjoyed and rushed to the hospital.

But Sunghoon and Sunoo were still unaware of the arrival of their twins. They would have to wait until school let out and they received the call from their parents.

As Yn gazed lovingly at her newborns, she couldn't help but think of Sunghoon and how much he would love being a father to their two little miracles.

Finally, the school day ended, and Sunghoon received the call from his father. "Sunghoon, you're a father! Yn gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl!"

Sunghoon's heart skipped a beat as he rushed out of school with Sunoo, eager to meet his new family members. Little did he know, his life was about to change in the most wonderful way.

                   ______☆♡☆______

Sunghoon and Sunoo arrived at the hospital, bursting with excitement and anticipation. They rushed to Yn's hospital room, where they were greeted by beaming smiles from their family members.

As they entered the room, Sunghoon's eyes locked onto Yn, who was holding their two tiny miracles in her arms. He couldn't believe his eyes - he was a father!

Sunghoon approached Yn, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude. "Yn, you did it! You're an amazing mother!"

Yn smiled weakly, still recovering from the delivery. "Meet our twins, Sunghoon. Our son and daughter."

Sunghoon gently took the babies from Yn, cradling them in his arms. He gazed at their tiny faces, feeling an overwhelming sense of love and responsibility.

Sunoo, who had been quietly observing the scene, suddenly exclaimed, "Wow, I'm an uncle! Twice!"

The room erupted in laughter, and the tension was broken. The family spent the next few hours basking in the joy of their new additions, taking turns holding the babies and showering them with love.

As the day drew to a close, Sunghoon looked at Yn, his eyes shining with tears. "I'm so proud of you, Yn. You're an amazing mother, and I promise to be an amazing father."

Yn smiled, her eyes filled with happiness. "I know you will, Sunghoon. We're in this together, forever."

And so, the new family of five began their journey together, surrounded by love, laughter, and the promise of a bright future.

                     ______☆♡☆______

As they all gazed lovingly at the twins, Yn smiled and said, "I'm so glad you're all here to meet Sunohi and Sungno."

"Sunohi and Sungno?" they repeated in unison, curious about the unique names.

Yn nodded, "Yes, I combined Sunoo and Sunghoon's names to create our little ones' names. Sunohi for our daughter and Sungno for our son."

The room fell silent for a moment, as they all processed the beautiful meaning behind the names.

"Wow, Yn, that's amazing!" Her mother exclaimed. "How did you come up with that?"

Yn thought for a moment before responding, "I wanted names that would reflect our family's love and connection. One day, while I was pregnant, I was thinking about Sunghoon and Sunoo's names, and I realized how beautiful they sounded together. Sunohi and Sungno were born!"

Sunghoon's eyes welled up with tears, "Yn, that's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard. I'm so touched."

Sunoo grinned, "I love being a part of their names! It's like I'm a part of them forever."

The family all nodded in agreement, feeling grateful for the thought and love Yn put into choosing the perfect names for their twins.

As they continued to admire Sunohi and Sungno, they knew that these names would be a reminder of their family's love and bond for generations to come.

And so. Yn and Sunghoon with their babies, Sungno and Sunohi, lived happily ever after ❤️.

___________________________________________

The end❤️