Chapter 17 - Unexpected Turn

Two weeks had passed since Yn and Sunghoon's first moment together. Yn woke up to a wave of nausea, her stomach churning uncontrollably. She rushed to the bathroom and vomited, her heart racing with panic.

What's happening to me? she thought, her mind racing with worst-case scenarios.

Desperate for help, Yn grabbed her phone and dialed Sunghoon's number. He answered on the first ring, his voice groggy with sleep.

"Yn, what's wrong?" he asked, instantly alert.

"I don't know," Yn replied, trying to hold back tears. "I feel sick, and I don't know what to do."

Sunghoon reassured her, "I'm on my way. Just hang in there, okay?"

Within minutes, Sunghoon arrived at Yn's house, his face etched with concern. Yn let him in, leading him to her room while her family slept.

Once inside, Sunghoon bombarded Yn with questions. "What's happening? Did you eat something bad? Do you have a fever?"

Yn shook her head, feeling overwhelmed. "I missed my period," she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Sunghoon's eyes widened as they both thought the unthinkable. Then, in unison, they said, "Could I/you be pregnant?"

Yn's panic intensified, her mind racing with the implications. Sunghoon, however, remained calm, taking her hand in his.

"Hey, we'll get through this together, okay? We'll figure it out."

Yn nodded, trying to draw strength from Sunghoon's words. But the thought of being pregnant at their age, with their whole lives ahead of them...it was daunting.

                           ____☆♡☆____

Sunghoon pulled Yn into a gentle hug, trying to comfort her. "We'll face this together, Yn. We'll figure out what to do next."

Yn nodded, feeling a mix of emotions: fear and anxiety, but also a glimmer of hope. She knew that Sunghoon was right - they would face this together.

As they held each other, Yn's family began to stir. They could hear the sounds of footsteps and murmured conversations from outside the room.

Sunghoon pulled back, his eyes locked on Yn's. "We need to get a pregnancy test," he whispered. "To confirm."

Yn nodded, her heart racing with anticipation. She knew that this was the next step, but she was scared of what the result might be.

Sunghoon took her hand, his grip reassuring. "I'll go get one," he said. "I'll be right back."

Yn nodded, watching as Sunghoon slipped out of the room. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves. She knew that her life was about to change in ways she never thought possible.

                             ____☆♡☆____

Sunghoon returned with a small bag in his hand, containing a pregnancy test kit. Yn's heart skipped a beat as he handed it to her.

"Let's do this," he said, his voice soft and encouraging.

Yn nodded, taking a deep breath. She went to the bathroom, her hands shaking slightly as she opened the kit and followed the instructions.

The wait felt like an eternity. Yn paced back and forth in her room, Sunghoon by her side, holding her hand.

Finally, the timer went off. Yn's heart raced as she walked back to the bathroom, Sunghoon following close behind.

She picked up the test, her eyes scanning the result. And then she saw it - two pink lines, clear as day.

Yn felt like her world had stopped. She was pregnant.