Chapter 592: Baiyue Anorexia

Bai Yue had gotten used to eating fish and shrimp in the past few days, so she could accept the occasional strong fishy smell. This time there was also a taste of salt, but she swallowed it without paying much attention.
  However, when the fishy-smelling fish meat reached her throat, she felt even more disgusted. Before she could swallow it, Bai Yue's stomach cramped violently.
  "Ugh!" Bai Yue quickly turned her head away and vomited out all the fish and the peanuts she had just eaten.
  Hu Shuihan was startled and patted Bai Yue on the back: "How are you?"
  Could it be that the salt he made was poisonous?
  Bai Yue's stomach was still cramping, and she felt waves of pain, and her face turned red.
  "Water~" Bai Yue said with difficulty.
  Hu Shuihan quickly gathered a ball of clear water and carefully fed it to her mouth.
  Bai Yue rinsed her mouth several times to suppress the nausea, but there was still a fishy smell in her mouth that could not be washed away. After a closer look, she felt like vomiting again.
  "It's just too disgusting. It has nothing to do with salt." Bai Yue was so tired that she leaned on Hu Shuihan. When she saw her own vomit beside her, she wanted to get up and clean it up.
  Hu Shuihan held her down and said, "I'll do it. You take a good rest."
  The smell made Bai Yue want to vomit again, so she quickly walked a few steps to the side.
  Hu Shuihan didn't care and dug some soil to bury the vomit. Then he picked a leaf from a big tree and put the soil that buried the vomit on the leaf. The sticky vomit could still be seen in the soil. Bai Yue herself felt sick.
  After Hu Shuihan cleaned up, Bai Yue looked at Hu Shuihan apologetically and said, "Hurry up and wash your hands. There's something dirty on your hands."
  Hu Shuihan turned his hand over and looked at it, then washed it carelessly. When he looked at Bai Yue, there was still worry in his eyes: "Are you sick?"
  Bai Yue shook her head, looked at the steamed fish on the ground, which was already bitten by mosquitoes, and said with a pursed mouth: "I just don't like eating fish. It's too fishy."
  "Then I'll go to the sea and catch some shrimps for you. You love shrimps the most." Hu Shuihan said.
  Bai Yue wanted to eat some, but when she thought of the terrible fishy smell just now, she was a little afraid of the shrimp: "Forget it, I'll just eat peanuts. Just cook me a few handfuls of salted peanuts."
  Hu Shuihan thought about it, picked up the steamed fish on the ground and took a bite, and said while eating: "I'll catch you a fish."
  By the way, he tried to see if the food with salt was poisonous. If he was fine after catching the chicken, he would cook it for Yue'er.
  Bai Yue looked at Hu Shuihan in surprise and swallowed: "Don't you think it's fishy?"
  Hu Shuihan instead looked at Bai Yue strangely: "I think fish meat tastes much better with salt, and the fishy smell is less than usual. Do you really think it's fishy?"
  If Bai Yue hadn't vomited so painfully just now, he would have suspected that Yue'er was pretending to make her angry.
  Bai Yue was surprised and didn't think much about it. She just said, "People's appetites vary greatly."
  Hu Shuihan did not refute. After eating the fish, he went hunting.
  He used his own body to prove that there was no problem with the salt crystals, and then he steamed a peanut chicken for Bai Yue in the same way.
  Although Bai Yue was not satisfied, she still ate some after careful selection.
  Lunch was cooked three times and finally Bai Yue's stomach was filled.
  ...
  Langxiao and the others were still searching for Bai Yue and Fox in the vast forest. The world was so big that it was not easy to find the two people. Especially since Fox Shuihan had water abilities, he could wash away all traces with water even when he got ashore, making it even more difficult to find him.
  Instead of finding anyone, they found clues about the long-missing Ying Xuan and She Ling.