Chapter 599: I Had A Dream

Because Lele was obviously not a fish, its swimming pattern attracted the attention of the shark, which led it from a long distance away.
  Lele dodged hurriedly, not because he was afraid of fighting, but because the mouth full of rotten meat was too smelly.
  But the shark's mouth was too big, and Lele only had time to hide his body under the shark's mouth. Because his mother had not trimmed his hair, two of his own hairs got caught on the shark's teeth.
  The shark shook its head triumphantly, grabbed Lele's hair with its teeth, and threw him into the air.
  It opened its mouth, waiting for its prey to fall into it.
  When Lele saw the mouth, she quickly used her other hair to tie the shark's other tooth. The hair that was originally entangled also untied itself, and she flew towards the shark's back with all her strength.
  The shark seemed stunned for a moment, then fell into the water.
  Lele landed on the shark's back, grabbed the sharp dorsal fin and bit it.
  "Ouch!"
  With one bite, it made a hole in the dorsal fin, and a few traces of blood spilled into the sea water.
  "Huh!" The shark exhaled violently and swung its body wildly.
  Lele was nearly thrown out, and the tiny strands of hair immediately pierced into the fish's body, like a tiny tick biting a pet dog.
  Ignoring the shark's madness, Lele lay tightly on the shark's back and chewed the fins in his mouth, making a "crunching" sound.
  After calling out twice, Lele spat out the fish fins and opened his mouth to rinse his mouth with sea water.
  The fish's mouth stinks and the fish bones are so disgusting.
  Lele was just feeling disgusted when he smelled the blood of sharks in the sea water and his appetite returned.
  Pinching the not-too-hard shark's back under him, Lele felt that he should give this big fish one last chance.
  If the shark could hear his voice, he would definitely cry and say: Don't give me this opportunity, thank you.
  Lele peeled off a piece of shark scale with his hands and pounced on it: "Awooo!"
  The fish meat was soft and full of stinky smell.
  Lele lay weakly on the shark's back, looking at the blue sea in front of him, feeling powerless.
  His mother was gone, and all the delicious food was gone. He was really like a weed.
  Lele has been spoiled since childhood, but he is very tenacious by nature.
  Even though the prey he caught tasted unpalatable, Lele still gritted his teeth and ate it.
  The shark struggled frantically, but the opponent was too small and it couldn't get rid of it.
  The shark kept struggling and swimming frantically in the sea.
  Lele was knocked unconscious by the sea water. He lowered his body to keep stable and suddenly felt that this was a good thing.
  He could swim faster, see more places, and maybe even find his mother.
  So, after eating, Lele didn't let go of the shark. Feeling sleepy, he lay on the shark's back and fell asleep.
  ...
  Bai Yue slept for two full hours. When she woke up and opened her eyes, she met the deep, watery eyes of the white bone vine, which were like malachite.
  "Ball!" Bai Yue pounced on him and rubbed her face against his naked chest.
  Bai Gu Teng blinked and said, "I'm here."
  Hu Shuihan was sitting outside the nest and taking a nap. He never dared to sleep too deeply in the sea, so he woke up immediately after hearing the sound. He tilted his head to look at the nest, then relaxed his body and injected some fresh oxygen into it.
  "I just had a dream." Bai Yue said softly.
  She dreamed that they returned to the safe city. She didn't notice whether they found any humans or not. Lele and the wolf cub were at home. Langxiao was busy managing the safe city. Xiong Yao was cooking at home all day. She and Bai Gu Teng were sitting in the yard basking in the sun. Everything was plain and warm.