Chapter 598: Lele Goes To Sea

Lang Xiao, Hu Mitian and Xiong Yao quickly climbed onto the shore. Although they failed to save Bai Yue, they felt relieved.
  Xiong Yao looked around and suddenly asked, "Where's Lele?"
  Langxiao looked at the waves that had not yet completely subsided and frowned, "Was he washed away? Let's go to the river mouth and see if we can intercept him."
  The three beasts immediately ran towards the sea.
  At this time, Lele was indeed still at the bottom of the river and had no intention of climbing out.
  He saw his mother being washed away by the water, and he just wanted to catch up with her, so he swam forward hard.
  Suddenly, the direction of the water flow diverged, Lele turned around on the spot, and then he realized that he had reached the ocean.
  "Ouch~"
  There were faint sounds of animal howling on the shore, and Lele waved his little arms and floated to the surface.
  "LeLe, come back!" Xiong Yao yelled.
  Lele waved at him and shouted back: "I'm going to find my mom, wait for me!!!"
  Dads can't breathe in water, so he has to rely on himself to find his mother. He will definitely find his mother.
  Lele thought confidently, and without waiting for the wolf bear's response, he dived into the sea again.
  "Awoo~" Wolf chased into the sea.
  Xiong Yao also transformed into a beast and ran into the sea.
  After all, the two beasts were not aquatic orcs. Even though they were better at swimming than Lele, they couldn't breathe and couldn't hold on after diving for a while.
  But Lele had already disappeared into the vast sea.
  A wolf and a bear climbed out of the sea wet, looked at each other, and both sighed.
  How are they going to explain this to Guoguo later?
  "There is only one good mother in the world. A child with a mother is like a treasure. Throwing yourself into the arms of your mother, you will enjoy endless happiness..."
  Lele swam and sang, bubbles coming out of her mouth continuously. Her long emerald green hair fluttered in the sea water. Looking at her back, one would think she was a cluster of seaweed.
  Sunlight can still be seen on the seabed in the shallow sea area. Lele can continuously produce oxygen through his hair and wander around the seabed quite leisurely.
  I searched for a long time but couldn't find my mother.
  "Where is my mother?" Lele floated in the sea, looking around blankly.
  He had completely lost his way and was hungry. He wanted to go back to ask Father Bear for food, but he didn't know which side was the coast.
  Waving my short limbs, I floated to the surface of the sea, where the horizon was endless in all directions.
  "Mom..." Lele rubbed his bulging belly after being hungry for the whole morning. Just as he was about to look for food, he suddenly felt a slight vibration coming from the sea water.
  There were vibrations caused by the movement of countless fish in the sea water, but this one was obviously very large and was coming towards him.
  Lele instinctively felt that the thing was coming to eat him, and he also wanted to eat that fish, which was of unknown size, so he started flapping his wings on the sea surface.
  Snap, snap, snap...
  Lele's splashing made the water surface splash everywhere, creating waves.
  Not long after, a triangular "black sail" suddenly rose in front of him. The "black sail" broke through the sea surface and was approaching him rapidly.
  Lele licked his lips, waved his chubby arms and swam towards the "Black Sail".
  As they were about to approach the "Black Sail", a huge fish mouth popped up from under the sea with a "whoosh". The mouth was full of densely packed sharp teeth, and there were all kinds of rotten meat in the gaps between the teeth.
  Yes, this is a giant shark.
  Lele's face changed and his face became wrinkled like a bun due to the smoke.
  It stinks!
  The shark bit towards him, and Lele's tiny body was like a grape next to the shark's mouth.