Chapter 594: I'm Pregnant

The atmosphere in the team became increasingly heavy, and just when they were on the verge of collapse, they finally found a clue that was enough to make them ecstatic - a piece of white hair by the river.
  There was no body odor on the white fur, and there was no smell on the footprints nearby, but this was enough to prove that Hu Shuihan was here.
  Langxiao looked at the broad river and said happily, "This river is very wide. He is very likely hiding in the river."
  Bai Gu Teng's eyes lit up and he immediately started searching along the river.
  ...
  At noon, the temperature of the river island under direct sunlight was very high. Bai Yue sat on a rock. She could no longer wear her fleece vest. While Hu Shuihan was away, she lifted her clothes to cool her belly.
  "Gurgle~"
  A low rumbling sound came from the fair little belly.
  Bai Yue looked down at her belly helplessly, poked her slightly bulging belly and muttered, "I'm so hungry, why are you still growing?"
  The weather here is hot and the food is bland. She has a very poor appetite and eats much less than before. But her belly has grown. It's so unfair!
  Bai Yue rubbed her belly and found that there was more fat in it than she thought. She couldn't help but press hard inside, hoping that it would flatten back down.
  As I was pressing it, I suddenly felt a pain in my stomach.
  "Ah!" Bai Yue was startled and stopped immediately, staring at her red belly in confusion.
  What's going on? Is your intestines tangled?
  The slight pain in the abdomen gradually subsided, and Bai Yue poked her belly gently with her fingers again, but this time she didn't dare to use force.
  Why does it look so much like being pregnant?
  It's been another month and her period hasn't come yet. She still feels nauseous and vomits when she eats peanuts...
  The more Bai Yue thought about it, the more she felt that it was true. She stood up anxiously and looked down at the upright body.
  When she stood up, her belly still had a gentle curve, but her waist was obviously thinner, which made her belly look even rounder in contrast.
  Bai Yue's expression became terrified. He held the vest rolled up around his neck with both hands, staggered a few steps and leaned against the stone.
  How could she be pregnant? Isn't it endocrine disorder? Last time at the hospital, it was not found out, and she took a lot of medicine.
  Even if the medicine worked and she started ovulating again, she had never had sex with anyone. Although Hu Shuihan had been sleeping next to her and their actions were more intimate, that was not enough to make her pregnant.
  etc......
  Bai Yue thought of something and her expression became uncertain.
  When she was first captured by Hu Shuihan, she lost consciousness. Could it be that at that time...
  Just as he was doubting, Hu Shuihan came over from the woods carrying a big rabbit. Seeing Bai Yue's appearance, his blood-red pupils darkened and he said with a smile, "Take it off when it's hot. I won't be wearing anything either, right?"
  Bai Yue hurriedly pulled down his vest and looked at Hu Shuihan who was approaching step by step with wide eyes.
  Hu Shuihan felt something was wrong. It had been a long time since Yue'er looked at him with such a defensive look.
  "What's wrong?" Hu Shuihan asked with concern as he approached the cave.
  Bai Yue held the hem of her vest tightly with both hands, barely covering the private area between her legs, revealing a pair of thin and straight legs, which made people want to explore that most mysterious part.
  Hu Shuihan approached, Bai Yue hurriedly retreated, and said in a trembling voice: "I'm pregnant."
  Hu Shuihan was stunned for a moment, his eyes moved to Bai Yue's abdomen and he reached out to touch it.
  Bai Yue wanted to dodge reflexively, but finally held back.
  Hu Shuihan gently stroked Bai Yue's belly, with an incredible look in his red eyes, and said softly: "I also have a child..."