Chapter 600: The Baby Is Not Good Looking

But the moment she woke up, she returned to reality. Except for Qiuqiu, all her family members were gone, but there was a new baby in her belly, which she was not expecting.
  Bai Gu Teng had never dreamed before, so he looked at Bai Yue curiously: "What is dreaming?"
  Bai Yue wanted to say something, but as soon as she opened her mouth, her chest felt stuffy and uncomfortable. She threw herself into Bai Gu Teng's slightly cool embrace and said sullenly, "Qiuqiu... I'm pregnant again."
  Bai Gu Teng's eyes widened slightly, turned to look at Bai Yue's abdomen, and reached out to touch it.
  "I saw it, two little ones." Bai Gu Teng said in amazement. He didn't think about anything else because of Bai Yue's pregnancy. He just sighed that animals were really different from them, plants.
  Most plants breed in spring and summer and ripen their fruits in autumn, but animals can breed at any time.
  Perhaps it is because animals have richer emotions that lead to irregular pregnancies.
  Just like him, he had never bloomed, he didn't even know he could bloom. After meeting Yueyue again, he bloomed once because he was happy and had feelings for her.
  Bai Yue was prepared to be questioned, but she was surprised and relieved by Bai Gu Teng's calm reaction.
  "Can you see the baby?" Bai Yue tried hard to ignore the child's biological father and asked about the child's situation based on the facts.
  Another thought flashed through her mind quickly:
  Since Qiuqiu can see the babies, it should be okay to kill them.
  This thought only flashed through Bai Yue's mind for a moment before she immediately killed it.
  No, in another month, these two little lives will be born and will grow up to be two tenacious orcs.
  Abortion is murder, and murdering one's own child is even more inhumane. Bai Yue would never murder her own child unless she had to.
  Hu Shuihan also looked at the white bone vine curiously, and reached out to touch Bai Yue's belly, but was violently opened by Bai Yue.
  The back of his hand was hit so hard that it felt painful and numb, and Hu Shuihan withdrew his hand awkwardly.
  White Bone Vine said: "I saw that there are two more pieces of meat in your stomach. You reminded me that it is life."
  Bai Yue burst out laughing and asked hurriedly, "Are they healthy? Have their hands and feet grown back?"
  Bai Gu Teng frowned, and Hu Shuihan's heart began to lift.
  Bai Gu Teng stared at Bai Yue's abdomen for a long time, then turned his head away as if he couldn't bear to look at it.
  "It seems to have hands and feet, not very good looking, translucent, and a big head." Hu Shuihan said, looking at Bai Yue, then at Hu Shuihan, with a puzzled look in his eyes: "I don't know who it looks like, I've never seen anyone like it."
  Hu Shuihan looked panicked and looked at Bai Yue, only to see that Bai Yue was laughing even harder.
  "You mean it looks like a monster? A fetus looks like this. It's a pity that you didn't see what Lele looked like in my belly. He should have grown like this too." Bai Yue said with a smile.
  Bai Gu Teng was skeptical: "Really?"
  Hu Shuihan was relieved. "Two babies? Yue'er has been eating very little recently, so the babies must be very thin. Yue'er, what do you want to eat? I'll get it for you right away."
  Bai Yue's face turned cold when she heard Hu Shuihan's voice. She turned her head and ignored him, and said softly to Bai Gu Teng: "Qiuqiu, I want to eat plums."
  Bai Gu Teng opened the bag with one hand, grabbed two plums and a large piece of dried meat, and handed them to Bai Yue.
  Bai Yue started eating it in small bites.
  Hu Shuihan felt a little lost and started paying attention to the fish around him. After a while, he caught a few small shrimps, steamed them and handed them to Bai Yue.