Chapter 596: A Brief Reunion

"Are they here?" Bai Yue asked in a muffled voice.
  Hu Shuihan responded: "Yeah."
  Bai Yue nodded and said, "I want to go."
  Hu Shuihan picked up Bai Yue and walked quickly towards the river.
  As soon as we reached the shore, we ran into Bai Gu Teng and his group who had just come ashore.
  Bai Yue's vision was blurred due to crying, and before she noticed them, she suddenly heard Lele's voice.
  "Mother!"
  Lele broke free from Xiong Yao's arms, kicked his legs and jumped to the ground, then ran quickly towards Hu Shuihan and Bai Yue.
  Bai Yue was startled, thinking she was hallucinating. She looked over with tearful eyes and it took a while before she saw their figures.
  "Qiuqiu...Xiong Yao..." Bai Yue couldn't help choking up when she saw the person closest to her.
  Seeing Guoguo's red and swollen eyes, Langxiao realized that she must have suffered a lot of grievances. Anger instantly burst out of his eyes. With a roar, he turned into a beast and rushed towards her.
  Xiong Yao also transformed into a beast, and his huge body made loud bangs as he stepped on the beach.
  Hu Shuihan was on high alert the moment he saw them. He was not afraid of these orcs at all, but he was afraid of the ball in the body that couldn't even sense water.
  The lake was ready, and it created huge waves following the orcs, hitting the sand before they could attack.
  With a "splash", half of the path was flooded. The water quickly receded, carrying many objects into the river.
  Hu Shuihan held Bai Yue in his arms and dived into the deepest part of the river, quickly heading towards the sea.
  Langxiao, Xiong Yao and others had been washed away by the water, but the white bone vine stuck to them like a ghost.
  Hu Shuihan moved towards the sea with the rapids, while carefully protecting Bai Yue, his eyes fixed on the white bone vine blocking the way ahead.
  "I won't let her go." Hu Shuihan said resolutely: "You can kill me, but I will take her away."
  As he spoke, Hu Shuihan hugged Bai Yue's arms tightly as if asserting his right of possession.
  After a month of living together, he has become accustomed to the female's presence, and it is impossible for him to go back to his previous lonely life.
  Lonely people are always terribly paranoid. Once they grab a life-saving straw, they will never let go.
  It's just a life, he doesn't care, but it is impossible to take his Yue'er away!
  Bai Gu Teng narrowed his eyes as he looked at the raging torrent at the bottom of the river.
  He was absolutely sure that he could kill the fox beast, but it was very difficult to protect Yueyue's safety at the bottom of this turbulent river.
  Out of fear of nature, the White Bone Vine did not attack rashly, but moved forward tentatively. Hu Shuihan reflexively hugged Bai Yue tighter.
  "Qiuqiu, save me..." Bai Yue cried. She didn't believe that even though she was pregnant, Hu Shuihan would be so heartless as to want her to be buried with him.
  Hu Shuihan didn't wait for her to finish speaking and stirred up an even bigger turmoil, interrupting Bai Yue's voice and making the water flow faster.
  In the end, Bai Gu Teng didn't dare to take the risk. Yueyue was the only one, and there was no chance for him to save her again. Anyway, he had already found Yueyue, and he would not leave this time. It was good enough for him to accompany her in the water.
  As for Langxiao's mood, it was completely out of Baiguteng's consideration.
  It took an hour to reach the small island of Fox Water Han. Now, going downstream, it only takes half an hour to reach the sea, and reach the place where Fox Water Han's power is the strongest.
  Hu Shuihan ignored the white bone vine that was following him like a ghost and brought Bai Yue to the bottom of the boat.