VI.

It has been past overdue the time Louis promised Harry he'd be here for. Deep down he knew Louis was stalling, he was afraid to let go of Harry because if he did he'd never see him again. Louis was always so shy on relationships and he did have his handful of heartbreak in the past. He finds it hard to trust people and let them in but with Harry he feels as if he somehow can give his all, he knew the risk, he knew the seriousness but he couldn't help how Harry made him feel. Of course he would never admit that unless Harry was the one to say something first.

He just got off the phone with Steven who seemed very bizarre with his wording. According to Steven, Louis would never find what he was looking for even if he did decide to torture Harry he'd never reveal where it was. Louis found it sad enough that Steven would put his work in front his only son and felt the awful need to comfort the boy. He somehow feels for Harry he has never had a father figure in his life as well, his parents divorced when he was only five and he never really knew his real father. He can surely put two and two together as to how Harry behaves the way he does, he's heard a lot from him whether it was on television or newspapers, media ate every single thing Harry did, he was always in the spotlight and the stories were more or less the same thing. Harry was out partying, he was drunk and he had a new love interest. Louis did find it weird Harry took such a sudden liking with him, he never thought Harry you know swung that way. He had heard rumours of Harry being bisexual but he's never really had solid proof of Harry being with a man, all his outings, he was pictured with women, never a man.

He was in desperate need and he knew the only thing that would save him was Steven. He couldn't hold Harry captive forever but he wanted to, he wanted Harry to love him, he wanted to spend every waking minute with the emerald eyed beauty. Harry was his only ticket to Steven and even that was proven futile. He isn't quite sure what he's supposed to do now all he knows is that he doesn't want to see Harry go. Ronnie interrupts barging into his office out of breath.

"The fucker is gone!" Louis went pale. His face dropped in horror, his heart stopped beating. He tried to process if those words were what he heard while Ronnie watches him waiting for a command.

"We have to find him! Spread out! He cannot go far he's doesn't know where he is!" Ronnie dashes out calling out to the other men smoking against the wall down the corridor. Louis is uncontrollable. He feels so betrayed, he wanted to cry, scream, he felt so heart broken. Harry would actually try to get away from him although he said so many things that had Louis wheeling. He should have known what a trickster Harry was, always playing games with people it's why he's all alone. Louis' sorrow slowly turns to anger as he exits the room desperate to make Harry pay. This relationship was nothing more than a business deal.

He's such a fool for falling for Harry's charming personality, how could he be so stupid? He rushed back to the cell thinking he might find some clue as to how exactly he escaped, surely he remembered locking the doors, like he always does. Truth be told the door is swung open, the bed unmade, nothing looks out of the ordinary until Louis spots a small square like object to the corner of the bed foot. He bends to retrieve the item which soon he finds out to be a diary.

There are markings in black marker covering the cover of the brown leather book, one that caught his attention was the "one and only" written to the binding of the book. He knows he shouldn't snoop, a diary is someone's most treasured and secretive possession, all your troubles were written in here, all your emotions yet he couldn't resist, he wanted to know what Harry was feeling. He would know just exactly what kind of person he was. He skimmed through the first few pages reading paragraph after paragraph most of them consists of the betrayal of his mother who apparently left him when he was just a child. He wrote about this one guy in many of the pages and all the great times they had at some cottage in the forest. Louis smiled because that just confirmed Harry did in fact had a thing for guys.