Together Again (Part 2)

"How was your day today?" Mia smiles at Charlotte. Charlotte was in her own world, completely enjoying the food. She was taking in every bite, she didn't even hear Mia calling her name. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I was just really enjoying the food. I didn't know you could cook like this". "Haha, well I'm full of surprises" Mia responded to Charlotte. They smiled at each other.

"So how was your day" Mia repeated. Charlotte smiles "It would actually good today thank you. I was just waiting for this evening". She starts laughing. Mia didn't say anything, just looked at Char confused. "Oh, Carly said something really funny earlier about us being wives". Mia chocked on her dinner when Charlotte mentioned wives. "Don't worry Mia. I had the same reaction. Way too soon I told her".

They stared into each other's eyes. Without one another knowing, they both pictured it. Mia was imagining what hers and Charlotte's wedding day would be like. Mia was picturing watching Charlotte walk down the aisle. She had the perfect white dress. Lacey, long sleeve, trail following behind her. Her hair was in a half up half down with perfect curls. She had natural makeup on, showing off each freckle on her face. The natural makeup making her blue eyes glisten in the light.

Charlotte was imagining Mia walking down the aisle. While Mia pictures Charlotte in the perfect white dress, Charlotte pictured Mia in a deep grey. A tight hugging dress, showing all of the curves. Her red hair stands out to the grey. Mia's had slightly darker makeup to match her dress, making her blue eyes shine. The thought of Mia took Charlottes breath away.

"Are you picturing it?" Mia shyly asked Charlotte. Charlotte went red, feeling slightly embarrassed that she was. Mia leans to Charlotte's ear. "I was thinking it too". Charlotte let out a sigh and bit her lip. She was feeling hot, and Mia could sense this. "Let's go and watch something". Mia took Charlotte's hand and slowly took her to the sofa. She sat Charlotte down and Mia poured 2 more glasses of wine. She turned on all the fairy lights and sat down next to Charlotte. "What do you want to watch?" Mia asked. Charlotte had her answer but felt slightly embarrassed to say it. She looked down at her thumbs twiddling. "Sweetheart. Why are you getting embarrassed. What do you want to watch. I'm not going to judge".

Charlotte looked up to Mia. "Can we watch The Little Mermaid?". Mia laughed "Did you really think I would say no. I love The Little Mermaid!". Charlotte starts to get excited. "Amelia. I would never have thought". "You'll learn more about me sweetheart".

Mia turned the movie on, and they started to east some snacks and drink their wine and enjoy the movie. During the movie, Mia subtly moves closer to Char and wraps her arm around her. Charlotte naturally found herself snuggling into Mia and taking in her warm embrace. She was listening to Mia's heartbeat rather than watching the movie. She loved how calm Mia sounded. Charlotte was starting to feel warm inside. Her stomach was starting to get all giddy. She found herself biting her lip and Mia noticed this.

Mia decided to be bold. She grabbed Charlottes chin and started to kiss her gently. She felt Charlotte smiling into the kisses. Charlotte sat up so she could see Mia better. Mia was now cupping Charlottes cheek to kiss her. Charlotte put her hand in Mia's haor to pull herself closer to deepen the kiss. The kiss started to become more passionate. Mia moved down to Charlottes neck, kissing and added small bites, enough for Charlotte to feel them. Charlotte's hand was still in Mia's hair, and her other was stroking down her back. She was starting to softly moan into the small bites as a signal for Mia to know she's liking it.

Mia took this sign and hardened her bites this time knowing it will leave marks. She would make a bite and blow hot hair over it. She moved back up to her lips, kissing her hard. Charlotte moved herself so she was now straddling Mia. She moved her arms onto Mia's shoulders and Mia moved hers to Char's waist. They were passionately making out when Mia pulled back. Charlotte look of confusion with slight upset. "Sweetheart. I'm sorry. I don't mean to stop but I just want to make sure were on the same page". Charlotte sat back a little bit. "No darling it's not like that" Mia says to reassure Charlotte. "I just don't want to rush anything with you. I feel something that I have never felt before when I'm with you. I know I might have the reputation of you know getting around, but that's not me at all. It was never me and I don't want that reputation to be shown to you. I'm sorry if that's not what you were expecting but I just feel really strongly about this". Charlotte looked at Mia in awe.

"Mia, I am so happy you felt comfortable enough to tell me this. I 100% appreciate and will respect you wishes. That... doesn't need to be rushed at all. I would never want you to feel pressurised into something you weren't ready for. In complete honesty, I'm not even sure I am ready. It's good to be fully transparent to each other and that helps build a relationship, if this is something we both want to pursue."

Mia cups both of Charlottes cheeks and kisses her lips gently. "Thank you, Charlotte. That means a lot to me. More than you'll ever know.". she then goes to kiss her again. Their kiss started to become passionate again, with Char still straddled on Mia.

Mia stands up, still holding Char. Her legs now wrapped around Mia's waist and Mia holding her up with care. Mia slowly makes her way up the stairs and into her bedroom. She softly lays Charlotte onto her bed and was ow on top of her kissing her. Charlotte pulls Mia down and starts kissing her ear, nibbling on her ear. She whispers to Mia "I think I'm falling for you Mia". Mia didn't say anything, but Charlotte could see she was smiling. Mia couldn't get a word out because Char was biting her ear which was distracting her. Charlotte moved back to Mia's lips, and they were kissing passionately.

They were both fighting for dominance. Mia was shocked that she found herself letting Charlotte be the more dominate one. She had never done that before and found herself doing it without thinking. She let Char take control for around 15 minutes before she was overthinking this move to herself. Charlotte was starting to see Mia's state change. "Are you alright" Charlotte asks Mia. "I'm sorry. I've ermmmm... never let someone take control like that. It confused me" Mia began to tear up. "Sorry I don't even know why I'm getting emotional" 

Charlotte hugs Mia, letting her snuggle into her. "Shhh, darling it's alright. Please don't apologies. That was something knew for you and new things can make you feel emotions even if you didn't think it would." Mia wrapped her arms around Charlotte and held her tight. "Can we cuddle" Mia asked Charlotte sleeplessly. "Of course, my love". Charlotte's says holding Mia's head stroking her hair. No other words were said that night. Charlotte and Mia spent the rest of the night holding each other and they both were loving it. Sooner enough. They both fell asleep in each other's arms.