Pizza Date

"And how I can I help you" Mia said as she answered the phone.

"Well hello to you to" the person replied.

"Hello, how can I help you". Mia replied sarcastically.

"Don't you want to come round... they've gone away for the night". The person said on the phone.

"I'm about to be busy. I told you I've found my forever person". Mia said with confidence. She couldn't believe she just said that about Charlotte. Her and Charlotte are still in their early stages but Mia knew Charlotte was for her forever. She could imagine a whole future with her.

"So, you don't want to see me and have fun some. Mia. You're missing out".

Mia's phone started to get another call in. It was Charlotte.

"Look. I've got to go. My lover is ringing me. Don't call me again like this. I told you it's over Siobhan." Mia said slightly frustrated.

"Mia..." Was all Siobhan could say before Mia hung up the phone.

"Hey baby, you alright". Mia says to Charlotte excitedly.

"Hey. I'm good thank you. Sorry Annie woke up, so I just settled her back to bed" Charlotte replied feeling guilty for keeping Mia waiting.

"Sweetheart it's alright. I feel even slightly privileged to be able to hear your lovely voice and see your even lovelier face" Mia smiled at Charlotte

"Aww bless you. I'm so happy to talk to you too. Thank you for suggesting this FaceTime date". Charlotte shyly says to Mia.

"That's alright sweetheart".

Mia and Char sat in a lovely silence while they ate their pizza. There was no awkwardness between the 2 of them. Just perfect silence.

"That was an amazing pizza, Mia. Thank you so much for ordering for me. I really appreciate it all". Charlotte was so grateful to have Mia in her life. Mia looked after for her even when they weren't in the same house. She made sure Charlotte was well looked after when she couldn't be physically with her. Mia ordering dinner was just a small gesture and a small peak into what the rest of both Charlotte and Mia's life could look like.

Charlotte was so lost in the thought of Mia looking after her, she didn't hear Mia calling her name.

"Charlotte. You alright? Your lost in thought" Mia manged get Charlotte out of thoughts.

"Yeah. Sorry. I was away with the fairies. What was you saying?".

"I was just going to say I'm popping to the bathroom. In case you wondered where I disappeared to" Mia said laughing.

Charlotte was looking at Mia stood up. Mia was in her black silky shorts and shirt. She had her PJ shirt unbuttoned slightly but Charlotte could see her chest. She felt herself getting flustered at the sight of Mia. She nodded after Mia said she was going to the bathroom and bit her lip as Mia walked away. Charlotte was imagining being with Mia. Holding her. Kissing her. Cuddling her.

A few minutes had passed, and Mia came back into the room smirking. "Are you on your own sweetheart?" Mia asked Charlotte. "Yeah.. Where are you? Why aren't you on camera" Charlotte was confused.

"I saw you look at me and bite your lip as I was leaving the room" Mia teased Charlotte. Charlotte went bright red. "Well, I do think you look gorgeous" Charlotte replied.

Mia walked in front of the camera. "Do you think I look sexy?"

Charlottes eyes widened and mouth dropped. Mia walked in front of the camera with her shirt off, in just her shorts. Charlotte was speechless. She couldn't believe Mia would do that.

"Mia! What are you doing"

"I want to make you feel special. I miss you. Let me make you feel special sweetheart".

Mia and Shibby. What was that. Just a heads up, the next part will be more mature so please skip the next chapter if more spicy content isn't for you.