Chapter 13

I get up happily the next morning. I shower quickly, pull my hair into a side braid, and do my makeup (pink eyeshadow, a little mascara, a little eyeliner, and pink lipstick.) I slip on a short royal purple lacy dress with wide straps and royal purple lacy ballet slippers. I grab my phone, keys, and purse. I go downstairs to see Clark, Lois, Chloe, Lana, Jimmy, Oliver, Lex (I know awkward since Oliver here), Martha, and Jonathan. "What's going on", I ask going all the way downstairs.

"Just hanging out", Clark says. I nod suspiciously and Chloe walks over to me.

"Come on let's go", Chloe says.

"Where", I ask.

"Out", Chloe replies. I nod and she pulls me along. I wave at everyone and they wave back.

*Clark's Pov*

"Okay once they're out of the driveway. We need to set up for her surprise party in the barn", I say to everyone. They nod and I walk over to the window. I watch them pull out and we grab the supplies from under the stars where we hiding them. I hand everyone something to set up. I hand Lois streamers. Lana and Lex a banner to write Happy 22nd birthday Jess! Mom fixes the cake and Jonathan is gonna decorate it. Jimmy and Oliver decorate a little more. We all go out to the barn and start to set up.

*Three hours later- My Pov*

"Chloe what's going on. We went to every store in Smallville and you didn't let me buy a thing", I say to her.

"You'll see", Chloe smiles. We get in her car and she gets a text. She looks at it and smiles.

"Where're we going now", I ask.

"Back to the farm", Chloe replies. I look at her confused and she starts the car. When we get there she pulls me in the house. "Go put on a dress", Chloe says. I roll my eyes and go upstairs. I undo my hair and shake it. I re-braid my hair and redo my makeup (silver and light blue eye shadow, black mascara, black eyeliner, and a tan gold lipstick.) I change into a short silver flowey cut off dress and silver heels to go with it. I go back downstairs and Chloe's gone.

"Really", I mutter to myself. I leave the house and head to the barn.

I walk in and hear "surprise!" It comes from several people and the same time. I look around and see Jimmy, Chloe, Clark, Lana, Lex, Oliver, Martha, Jonathan, and Lois. I look up and see a banner that says: Happy 22nd birthday Jess!

"You all did this for... me", I exclaim.

"Of course. It's your birthday", Clark smiles.

"But don't thank all of us. It was Clarks idea", Chloe says. I give Clark the tightest hug and he hugs back.

"But you should really thank Oliver. Cause he's the one who bought all the party supplies", Clark adds. I walk over to Oliver and give him a passionate kiss. Everyone does ooo noises and I roll my eyes. I see Lex shooting daggers at Oliver.

"Well let's get this party started", Lois smiles. She turns on a little music and Oliver walks over to me.

"You look amazing", Oliver smiles.

"Thanks. What you all did for me is amazing. And here I thought I was gonna be alone on my birthday", I say. Oliver leans down and kisses me passionately.

"I could never leave my girl alone on her birthday", Oliver smiles. I smile back and Jimmy and Chloe walk over to me.

"Happy birthday", Jimmy and Chloe smile.

"Thanks", I say. Lex walks in front of me and I look at Oliver. "Can you give us a minute alone", I ask Oliver.

"Course", Oliver says. He kissed my lips before walking over to Clark. I look back and Lex and he smiles at me.

"It's amazing what people can do in such a small amount of time", I smile.

"Yeah it is. It surprises me every day", Lex says. Lex touches my shoulder and I look at him uneasy.

"Lex...", I start to say. Lex removes his hand and looks at me sadly.

"Sorry. Anyways happy birthday", Lex says walking away. I sigh now I'm more confused than ever. and Lana walks over to me with Lois.

"Happy birthday", they smile.

"Thanks", I smile back.

*After the party*

Everyone leaves except for Oliver. "Hey Clark can you clean up since you have an advantage", I say. Clark nods rolling his eyes and I go back into the house while Oliver waits for me downstairs. I take off my makeup and take my hair out of a braid. I switch into a tank top, yoga shorts, and ballet slippers. I slip on on a overcoat and button it. I grab my purse which has my phone and keys in it. I go back downstairs and Oliver and I leave in his car. We go back to his penthouse and go inside. I slip off my shoes and set my purse down. Oliver kisses the side of my neck and he unbuttons my coat from behind. He slips it off and sets it down still kissing my neck. Oliver slips off his jacket and sets it next to mine. I pull away and turn around. Oliver slips off my top to reveal my low cut black bra. Oliver picks me up and lies me on his bed. Oliver kisses my lips passionately. I sit up and Oliver looks at me. "I'm going to an dult Halloween party Friday. Would you like to go with me", I ask him.

"I would love to", Oliver replies.

"Great", I smile. I kiss him before getting into bed. Oliver lies next to me and I close my eyes. Oliver kisses my forehead and I fall asleep.