Ch 6 | Soft Lips

ᴄʟᴀʀᴀ |

ᴄʟᴀʀᴀ |

I walked into my room and threw myself on the bed, face-first, groaning loudly into my pillow. My mind kept rewinding that... incident.

"Why... why did I do that?" I muttered, turning over and burying my face deeper into the pillow. I started throwing punches at the mattress like it was Jimin's smug face. But then I froze, my fists suspended mid-air. "It wasn't even bad though..." I whispered to myself. Ugh. No. Stop.

I rolled onto my back, staring at the ceiling like it held all the answers to my very bad decisions. "Fuck. Fuck. Stop thinking about it!" I shouted, sitting up and taking a few deep breaths to calm the chaos swirling in my head.

I grabbed my towel and headed straight to the bathroom, stripping off my clothes along the way. I turned the shower on, letting the warm water cascade over me, hoping it would wash away the memories of the night.

When Jimin was lecturing me to stay away from Henry, all I could focus on were his lips-those stupid, soft, kissable lips. Damn him. The way his hand wrapped around my waist, the way his tongue teased and explored my mouth-of course he had to be the best kisser I've ever met.

I shook my head furiously under the water, trying to drown the thoughts before they could take over. Nope. Not going there.

After drying off, I slipped into my nightwear and glanced at the clock. Great. I had a few hours to sleep before school. If my parents knew how late I came home, I'd be getting a full lecture about responsibility or something equally boring. But they were fast asleep, thank god.

I threw myself back onto the bed, grabbing my phone to set the alarm. Just a few more days until finals, and after that, Golden Crown University awaits. Jeon Taesung, Jungkook's father, is the founder, so I'm sure Taesung uncle would let me in even if my score didn't cut it. One perk of being "privileged," right?

As I set the alarm, my thumb hovered over Instagram. Don't do it, Clara. Don't be stupid. But of course, I was already typing in Jimin's name. I knew his account was public, and curiosity got the best of me. My jaw dropped when I saw his recent post-uploaded just five minutes ago.

It was a picture of him lying on his bed, shirtless, with my damn hickey proudly displayed on his neck and my nail marks scattered across his abs-marks I didn't even remember leaving! And the caption? Oh, it was too much."18 and wilding, aren't we?" I almost choked on my own spit. What. The. Actual. Hell.

Against my better judgment, I scrolled down to the comments section. Mistake. Huge mistake.

Of course, Jungkook had already commented. Of course. "I know who left those marks." I groaned and covered my face with my hands, mortified. Oh, God. He knew. And now everyone was speculating. I went through the other comments. Random girls asking who did this, bitch please, like you could ever. "Who's the girl?? Spill, Jimin!!" "OMG I'm so jealous!!" "He's never looked hotter."