Ch 10 | Tease

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴊɪᴍɪɴ |

I parked my bike, feeling the usual wave of whispers and giggles wash over us as Taehyung and Jungkook did the same. We were used to it by now—girls gawking from every corner. But today was different. Jungkook was still with us. Usually, he would’ve ditched to meet up with his 'nerd' by now, but she wasn’t at school yet. The obsessed stalker had probably timed it perfectly, as he always did. Honestly, sometimes I feel bad for her. Jia has no idea what she’s in for—not just Jungkook’s possessiveness, but Uncle Jeon Taesung’s eventual control. The poor girl’s walking into a storm without a clue.

As we walked, I felt a pair of eyes practically drilling into me. I shifted my gaze and—of course—Wang Yuna. Ugh, her again. She had some weird connection with Jia, from what I’d heard. And after that little spectacle between her and Jia recently, Jungkook secretly took care of it, I could tell she thought she had Jungkook’s attention, and Jungkook did it all for her and not for Jia. Technically, she was right, she does have Jungkook's attention. But not in the way she hoped. I smirked, sending a little prayer her way. Poor thing doesn’t know what she’s playing with.

She also doesn’t know that she’s been blowing up my phone with her messages. Does she actually think I’m interested? Hell nah—I quit those games the second Clara’s father started sniffing around for potential suitors. If I want Clara, I’ve gotta be the perfect gentleman. No more games, no more flings—just me, all in.

As we passed Yuna, I could still feel her eyes on me, and then… Sunbae!” Of course. She stepped right in front of us, making Taehyung pause too. Jungkook, well, he gave her that classic death glare of his. The wild part? This clueless girl took it as a sign of admiration and blushed. It took everything in me not to burst out laughing. "I was thinking..." she started, playing with her hair like it was some cute anime moment, “if you could give me your notes for the finals?”

Was she serious? She thought any of us would fall for that? Wrong move, Yuna. We have standards. "Why don’t you ask your classmates?" Taehyung replied flatly, walking past her like she wasn’t worth a second glance. I followed suit, but Jungkook… he just stood there, still glaring, his anger simmering beneath the surface.

Then she said it, "Jungkook sunbae?" Her blush deepened, and I knew it was about to get interesting. Taehyung and I exchanged glances, bracing for impact. “Are you going to give me some tips or notes?” she added, her voice all soft like it’d get her anywhere. Jungkook took a slow, deliberate step toward her, and for a second, Yuna’s confidence wavered. She backed up, looking a little nervous.

"I don't need notes," Jungkook said coldly, tapping his temple. "Because I use this—my brain." His eyes narrowed, the tension rising between them. Taehyung and I could see where this was heading. Jungkook’s fists clenched, jaw tightening. He was furious, and when Jungkook was like this, you didn’t want to be in his way.