Ch 13 | Tutor

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ᴄʟᴀʀᴀ |

I lay sprawled across my bed, the late afternoon sun filtering through the curtains, wrapping me in a warm cocoon. I had drifted off while reading, pages slipping from my fingers as sleep took over. It was blissful, peaceful, until it wasn't.

Something stirred me from my dreams—a firm, demanding pressure against my side. Confusion gripped me, and I instinctively shifted, only to feel the unmistakable heat of a body pressing against mine. It was warm. Something hard thrusting in me? Am I dreaming? My heart raced as the reality of the situation seeped in and my eyes opened.

Before I could fully process what was happening, a hand covered my mouth, silencing my gasp. "Shh," a low voice whispered, sending shivers of anticipation coursing through me. It was Jimin, his presence overwhelming, his touch electrifying. I froze, momentarily paralyzed by shock. This bastard, is fucking me.

I tried to pull away, my mind scrambling for answers, but he held me firmly in place. "You're mine tonight," he murmured, his voice low and commanding, igniting a fire deep within me. He leans down pressing his lips at my crook. His hand slipped down my body, fingers trailing along my thigh, sending electric jolts straight to my core.

"Jimin-" I started, but my words were muffled as he kissed me fiercely, his lips crashing against mine with a hungry urgency that took my breath away. Confusion morphed into something primal, something raw, as he deepened the kiss, exploring my mouth with an intensity that made my head spin.

Suddenly, I felt him shift, the hard thrusts started again, the pressure building as he pressed himself against me, burying himself deep within. My body instinctively responded, waves of pleasure flooding me, but a part of my mind screamed in shock. I gasped against his mouth, my eyes widening as I registered the sensation of him filling me completely.

"Relax, Sweetheart" he growled, his breath hot against my ear. The way he spoke ignited something wild inside me, something that pushed the confusion aside as desire took over. His movements were rough and possessive, each thrust driving deeper, sending shockwaves of pleasure radiating through me. The bed creaked beneath us, the air thick with tension as I felt my body arching into him, craving more. The intensity of it all was overwhelming, and I was caught in a whirlwind of sensations that left me gasping.

I tried to focus, to find my voice, but every time I opened my mouth to speak, all that escaped were soft moans, the sound of my pleasure filling the room. I felt cold, the sweat on my skin contrasting with the heat of his body pressed against mine.

"Jimin!" I finally managed, the name a plea mixed with something else—something that tasted like surrender. I felt every inch of him, the way he claimed me, marking me with each rough thrust. It was intoxicating, exhilarating, and terrifying all at once.