CHAPTER 16

[ AVA ]

I look at myself in the mirror seeing my face going red from all the blushing. God what was that just now ??

When I woke up I was quite shocked seeing myself lying in his arms. And on top of that I even felt his boner when my knee accidentally touched while shifting.

I like the way he held me in his arms and kissed my forehead.

I can't believe I cried like a baby clinging to him all night. Not once did he got irritated or snapped at me.

A small smile started to play on my lips just then I noticed I'm wearing his tshirt. And all the blood drained from my face...

HE SAW ME HALF NAKED !!!

When I was busy crying in his arms the un clasped bra must have been slipped away.

This is so embarrassing I don't think I'll be able to look at his face today at all... AHHHHHH.... I feel like screaming.

I sigh and quickly i brush my teeth, take a shower, wrap a towel around me and head into walk - in closet. I put on a legging and decided not to wear a bra as it will be uncomfortable given the wounds on my back.

Picking up a tshirt i pause and remember ruth saying earlier to put on a loose tshirt so it won't rub my wound.

Even though I have many oversized tshirts I ignored them and picked a grey hoodie from Ruth's collection.

The hoodie reaches my thighs and the hands are so large that it's actually funny. Even though I look ridiculous I like it because it smells like him.

The bruises on my face and neck has been faded lightly. In one or two days I think I can start going to college.

I wonder what Alisa is doing. Does she miss me ? Tried to contact me ? I miss her so much I wish I had my phone so I could talk to her.

Lost in my own thoughts slowly I head down and walk towards the kitchen and I halt in my steps when I see Ruth leaning on the counter wearing crisp suit sipping his coffee.

His eyes boar into me looking from top to bottom as if peeling me layer by layer just from the looks. I started fidgeting feeling uneasy and a little embarrassed about him seeing me half naked last night...

"Come Here" he ordered.

When I walked towards him he took hold of my wrist and pulled towards him. Snaking his left arm around my waist and tugged me closer.

That simple action made a shiver run all over my body.

"You said to wear something loose so I thought your shirt will do. h-hope you don't mind" i say hoping he won't be angry that I took his stuff without asking him

"I like you in my clothes" he whispers right next to my ear with a low husky voice and suddenly my knees go weak. I place my hands on his chest to stand steady.

"I look funny wearing a shirt twice my size" i say pouting a little.

"No baby, trust me seeing you in my clothes is actually turning me on" my eyes go wide at the words and I try to move back but his hold on my waist tightens.

Chuckling he whispers into my ears "don't be scared baby girl, you soon better get used to the idea of us making love. Because I won't be able to hold back for much longer"

He gently bites my ear lobes, sucking and kissing them. I close my eyes the tingling sensation growing even more, I grab his shirt tightly so I won't be dropping on my knees.

Suddenly his grip loosens and he asks "want some coffee ? "

"Huh ? "

Hearing a chuckling sound i Immediately pull myself back together "oh.. y-yes coffee.. I'll have c-coffee" i say dumbfounded.

Seeing me like this his smile grew even big. He grabs me by my waist and places me on the counter and start making a cup of coffee.

"I can make one myself if you don't have to trouble yourself" i said but he ignored my comment.

He placed the cup beside me took my right hand started rolling up the sleeves which wear too big. Once he's done he takes the left hand and starts rolling the sleeves but this time looking into my eyes.

I felt butterflies doing somersaults in my stomach.

Never did I imagined that this cold ruthless and dangerous mafia don can be this gentle to me. And I find myself being attracted to him more and more every passing second.

"Drink your coffee before it gets cold" he says I grab the mug and take a sip "I'm off to work I have some things to take care of I'll be back for lunch"

I nod taking another sip "settle down, if you are bored watch tv but don't go out of the house for now" he orders

"Okay"

Caressing the bruises with his thumb he slowly bends down and places a tender kiss on my cheek and then on my neck.

The moment Ruth's lips touched my neck my breath hitched and I closed my eyes by how good it felt.

His lips stayed there for a few seconds and then he took a few steps back and looked at my face. His eyes darkened then he turned around and walked out of the door.

I sat there feeling empty from the loss of this touch.