Chapter 26

In the meantime of Ms. Jeon, losing her mind and not being able to grasp the current situation. We should go back in time.

While Ms. Jeon was busy greeting and putting on a smile for people, Y/n and Mr. Jung made their way to another venue that was rented out for the 'actual' wedding.

There, a minister and the rest of Seventeen were waiting.

"We're here." Mr. Jung entered with Y/n next to him.

Seungcheol's gaze fell on her, and he couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She was beautiful.

She walked towards him and stood in front of him.

"Please hurry up. We have a plane to catch." Mr. Jung tipped the minister with a smile and sat next to Vernon.

"I'll start recording in three, two, one. Action." Mingyu counted down and set the camera up.

"Kim Y/n, do you take Choi Seungcheol to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister started.

"Yes, I do." She answered, locking gaze with him.

"Choi Seungcheol, do you take Kim Y/n to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Yes, I do."

"I now pronounce you, wife and husband."

The minister stepped aside and clapped. Everyone clapped. This wasn't just a simple declaration of wife and husband but rather two very different sides fusing. This could be a change for generations.

"And cut!" Mingyu shouted.

"Send the video to the guards so they can show it on the screen there. We should get ready and leave for the airport now. The sooner we leave, the better." Jeonghan stood up and ordered.

While everyone was contemplating and discussing further planning. Y/n and Seungcheol were stuck in the same position, locked eyes, analyzing each other's features and facial structure.

"You look beautiful." Seungcheol managed to voice.

"You look even better." She smiled and exhaled relief.

"We did it." He smiled

"It's done. We're free now." She giggled.

"Not quite yet," Mr. Jung snuck in between them.

"Endure it a little bit more. Just for a few more hours." Seungcheol whispered.

"Exactly, may I steal her from a second?" Mr. Jung took Y/ns hand and led her into a room.

"Change into those clothes and come out as soon as you're done. Everything is ready in the car." He closed the door behind him and walked towards Seungcheol.

"You too, go and wear something more comfortable. I know the plane ride is just 1 hour, but still, this isn't very fitting."

Seungcheol nodded and left to change.

By this time, dinner would have been served, keeping Ms. Jeon even more busy.

They were going to take the plane to Jeju Island and hide somewhere within there. It was quiet and calm. Perfect for newlyweds.

"Get the cars ready. Hoshi, Mingyu, and Dokyeom, and I will follow them to the airport, and from there, we'll say our farewells. The rest will stay here and make sure everything is safe." Mr. Jung ordered.

"We're ready. Should we head to the airport?" Seungcheol and Y/n popped up.

"Let's be on our way." Minghao took a look at his watch, "The video will be shown in about 40 minutes, so we should hurry."