Body talk:

I am rid of all words. One more move and I am sure to act. My body is it's own master.

                                      🔥🔥🔥

Illai held my hands to his cheeks. He was as vulnerable as he had sounded. There wasn't a single piece of me that did not believe him. It was the way he looked at me, in my eyes and the way his searched my soul.
His touch screamed adoration and the tears... his beautiful tears left me with a pang of guilt.
I was slowly falling apart as I watched him.
I couldn't control my emotions at the moment. I sobbed at my selfishness, the stupidity of turning down a genuine man, a man I love.
We had both been drunk with emotion and had cried it out like infants.
Now as we sit in silence, I don't know where all this leaves us.

Illai is looking at me. He won't get his eyes off me, and the look on his face is making me nervous.
I can feel the tension all around.
My heart beats faster every time I shift and he even doesn't flinch, he remains staring at me.
I can tell what he is thinking. It freaks me out a little, but I keep hoping he doesn't act on it.

When he finally moves, relief spreads through my body.
Great! He had snapped out of it.
"Natalie..."
I look up at him, searching his face to find any hints to what I think he might have been thinking about. Then his eyes glimmer and my eyes follow him as he stoops down to crash his lips on mine.
My brain crashes for a few seconds before I make sense of what is happening.
He had kissed me. Whoa!
I jolt at the thought, breaking away from him and rising up. I feel a bit dizzy from the sudden movement.
He stands up and takes a step forward, towering over me.

"Natalie, you_ you are beautiful, and I can't get over the fact that you are the most attractive woman I have ever met," his arm extends and he runs a finger across my face. I can't look away from his eyes as he gets closer. "Saying I love you is an understatement of how I feel about you. I want you, Natalie. I want you in ways that know no bounds, I want to take your body and make it mine"
I can't control my breathing at this point. The energy radiating from him is overwhelming. He lifts my chin up and I fail to hesitate.
I want him to keep talking.

"I know you feel it Natalie, I want you and I want you now," his lips touch my neck and I shudder, bringing up my hands to his shoulders. He breathes across my neck and I lean in. If only his lips would find mine. His arm wraps around my waist and he pulls me to him as our lips merge. The hint of hesitation I have left vanishes.
My eyes shut as I return his kisses, making my heart pound like never before in my life.
My hands fly to his neck and hair and I can feel his whole chest against mine. Then he cups my bottom, breaks free from the kiss and whispers in my ear, "I want you all, Natalie", and continues to lift me up.
I was letting him go on with it. My body is too hot to even try to object as he lays me down. I look up at him and really think about his body on mine.
I want him.

Fully clothed he rests on top of me and finds my lips once more. He slowly lifts up my feet and caresses one, giving it a little squeeze.
"I want you to feel me," he breathes heavily and grinds on me.
I feel his crotch pressing down on me, piercing right through all the layers of clothing. I want more of him.
I take my hands to his back and I reach under his shirt and feel his muscles tense and release with every thrust. My legs spread wider as I press up on his waist and let out a muffled grunt.
"Do you feel me?," he raises his head and looks down at me. "Tell me you want me as much as I want you, Natalie," I nod breathlessly and he leans towards my ear, "talk to me," and he digs once more. I feel him, hard and getting harder each time we collide.
"Yes, yes Illai. I do want you very much"
With this he reaches out a hand under my blouse to my bosom and I take a deep breath. Only the bra separates his fingers from my nip.

He now lifts me up and seats me on his laps, and starts to unbutton his shirt. I marvel at his body. It looks as good as it smells.
I take off my blouse and unhook my bra, and stare down at him. He looks dumbfounded and extremely breathtaking. I would have smirked at him had he not started to place gentle kisses on my chest. He wraps his arms around me as his tongue slides over my right nipple, "oh," I loved the tingling. I in-turn wrap mine around his head and chew on my lower lip. Illai's hot breath is intoxicating against my skin.
My fingers begin massaging his scalp then I feel cold air surround my nipple. He briefly looks up at me and shifts to the left nip. "Yes," I moan and throw my head back.
I am slowly losing my sanity.

He places me back down and begins unzipping my jeans. He gets them off and I am left in my panties only as he lies to my side, and kisses me slowly.
His fingers graze both of my breasts and his hand begins to shift downwards until it gets to the mound right below my navel. It slowly continues down and squeezes there.
I also extend my arm to his pants and manage to get my hand in. I feel his erection through his briefs and gasp. I start to ache and I attempt to free his cock, but he stops me. I look at him and he smirks,

"easy there, princess. Let me take good care of you first," he then takes off my last piece of cloth and kneels in between my legs.
Is he planning on going down on me?

I give him a quizzical look as I close my thighs. Is he okay with what I think he plans to do? I get up on my elbows and fold my legs.
"Illai?" I whisper and tighten my lips.
Illai instead holds my feet and drags them back as he parts my legs again. He towers over me,
"I said I want all of you Natalie. Now...," his eyes map my body as he breathes seductively,
"... I am going to make you squirm for me," and he dives down to meet my wetness.

I drop back down and gasp for air, toes curling.
His tongue flickers sweetly and I find myself moaning out repeatedly as I tug at the mattress.
"Fuck, ah_," I withdraw the left hand to my mouth and try to keep in my pleas, but not for long. I move it to my boob as I squeeze, hiss and moan uncontrollably. I shut my eyes when he reaches out to my other breast, and we both squeeze.
"Ah_ ah," I try to resort to grunting and it's useless, "ha! Mmm, Illai, ah, Illai..."
When I attempt to close my thighs, he holds them firmly apart.
"...Illai I can't_ ooo oh my God"
He keeps me steady and flicks on and on, right on the spot. My short breaths and gasps are endless as I urge him to take me there.
I arch my back as the sensation builds up and finally sweeps through my body, spreading from my legs.
This was the purest I had ever felt.

I feel powerless and begin to drift off to sleep, but then I remember the one who has gifted me this magnificent experience. I call out to him and he snuggles up besides me.
I hold his face, "oh, Illai. Thank you for that"
I kiss him, and he does it back gently.
"You can sleep Natalie. I will lay here with you, ok"
Wait, what?
I frown and open my eyes, he chuckles.
I whisper, "It will be painful, but I don't mind having you inside me. Do... do you have condoms?"
I can't believe I am asking this question. Where is my fear for the pain now? As I ask I feel it slowly creeping back in and my heart drops. Am I really ready to have sex?
Illai bites his lip and grunts, "tsk, man! I_..." he stops and purses his lips, "I don't have any condom with me right now".
"Oh!" I can't help but snicker. I can't tell if it's for my relief or how cute he looks.
"Yup"
He begins to chuckle and I laugh.

As sleep takes over me, I rhyme, "oh, Illai. Sweet sweet Illai".

🔥🔥🔥