If you kiss me, will it be just like I dreamed it?

Taylor POV 

Joe and I had broken up four months ago and at first i was heartbroken, Performing the love songs that i had written about him and i seemed like they killed me more each time but i got through it and i now know i am better without him. He was hurting me more than he was loving me and I now understood that it wasn't okay and i deserved better. 

I by no means missed him but i missed the love that he occasionally gave me, how on somedays he would be sweet and i felt lucky to be loved but now i didn't have that and i felt lonely. I was lonely but not alone and the Eras tour was keeping me more than busy so i was okay with that. 

Tonight i was preforming in Kansas City at Arrowhead stadium, The crowds were amazing. I always say that the way we all perform is somewhat dependent on the crowd, the more energy they throw out there is the more we have to perform with and tonight i was going all out. 

The show comes to an end and i give my last final bow before the stage lowers me down to under the stage where i am met with everyone. 

"You did so well tonight" Tree says with a smile as she hugs me 

"Thank you, the crowd was amazing and it helped a lot"   I explain as i pull back from her 

"You had some special people here tonight" Tree announces as we walk 

"Oh yeah who?" I ask

"The Chiefs NFL team, some of them came to watch" She explains and i nod my head in return. 

~One Week Later~

I's sitting in a hotel room as i wind down from tonight's show, getting ready for bed as Tree sends me a link to a podcast. Not knowing why she is sending it to me but also intrigued i click on the link to see two brother sitting in separate rooms as they talk to each other. 

 I find myself laughing at certain things that the two of them say before i hear my name being mentioned

"Yeah i went to a Taylor swift concert but i left disappointed" I roll my eyes as i hear that, why on earth would Tree send me yet another man complaining about my concert 

Annoyed but also wanting to know what i could have possibly done this time i keep listening to the two of them talk. Quickly learning that I had done nothing wrong and he actually liked the concert but he was disappointed that he couldn't give me a  friendship bracelet with what seemed to have his phone number. 

I keep watching the podcast to the end, finding the bracelet thing cute and wanting to know more about them. 

"Do we have a number for this Travis" I message Tree as i click onto another episode

Seconds later Tree responds with his number and a message that reads "I'm proud of you" 

Not knowing what to say i quickly type and erase multiple messages before just deciding to get over it and send a message. 

Taylor 

Hey, I heard you came to a show but left disappointed. sorry to hear that :)

Travis 

Is this actually you? 

Jason if this is you i swear

Taylor 

Hi, It's just me 

Travis 

How can i trust you?

I quickly take a picture of myself lying in the hotel bed under the covers