Only brought this dress so you could take it off

Travis POV 

Taylor and I were on our way home from meeting up and going out with everyone, Taylor had just finished a show and i tried to tell her we didn't have to attend but she was insisting that she was fine. 

Now Taylor was sat next to me in the back seat of her car with her head rested upon my shoulder as she was fast asleep. The car came to a sudden stop and i look out the window to see we have made it back to Taylor's house.

I get out of the car and move quickly to gently pick Taylor up and carry her inside. I walk up the stairs and kick open the door to our bedroom before i gently move to place her down on the bed. She stirs a little but doesn't wake up. 

I quickly but quietly move into the bathroom to take her makeup removing wipes and then go back to her as i wipe the makeup off her face knowing that she hates sleeping with it. 
Once her makeup was removed i gently unzip her floor length dress that hugged her body in all the right places before i slip one of my t shirts on her, causing it to become a dress on her small frame. 

I then move to get myself ready for bed and climb in next to my love before wrapping her in my arms and pulling her close to me. 

Minutes later as i am still struggling to get to sleep i feel Taylor move and start placing light kisses on my lips, I kiss her back until she is now practically sitting on top of me kissing me sleepily.  

"Sweet girl what are you doing?" I ask as she moves her hands to reach for the bottom of my shirt

"I want you" she mumbles against my lips 

"Not tonight darling, it's late and you are tired" I explain pulling her face away from mine and placing a kiss on her forehead 

"You don't want to sleep with me" she pouts, moving off of me and sitting on her side of the bed 

"No it's not that trust me i do but you are so tired and you need to rest" I try to explain 

"I am fine" She smiles and i let out a chuckle 

"Sweet girl you fell asleep on me in the car and i had to carry you inside" i tell her. 

Every part of me wanted to have Taylor right now but i was not letting that happen, not when she was so tired and most likely sore from the show. 

"Whatever" she mumbles 

"Don't be like that, come here" I open my arms out and an annoyed Taylor shuffles over to rest her head in my neck 

"If you still want to in the morning we can" I offer and feel her nod 

"You know, i only brought that dress for you to take off" 

"Oh really" I laugh 

"Mhm" she nods 

I pull her closer and kiss her head before we both close our eyes and let sleep overcome us. 

Requests ----->