𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 3

Taehyung pov ,

The dark circles under my eyes were starting to worry me.

I had woken up at four in the morning to fly over in time for the meeting, and since I couldn't sleep on planes, I was functioning on three hours of sleep.

"You look like death," yoongi chirped from his side of the car.

Unlike me, He was refreshed and ready to take on the world. Not only was he a morning person, but he was also able to sleep on the four-hour flight on top of his six hours of sleep.
I was only a little jealous.

"I feel like death too," I groaned, pulling my sunglasses back over my eyes.

Yoonjin grinned,

"Is your wolf going to make an appearance?"

"If someone rubs me the wrong way, then yes."
The smile on yoonjin face was unnerving.

"I don't like that look on your-"

"Look!" Yoonjin cut me off, slapping my arm in excitement,

"We're here!"

My eyes immediately darted to the windshield and sighed in relief as the manor became more visible as we got closer. The faster we got through this meeting, the faster I could go back to the Coven. I was never comfortable leaving it for long when I had to make unexpected trips.

The driver pulled into the driveway and up to the front of the house where the Minister yu waited to greet us. I plastered the most genuine smile I could muster on my face and got out of the car with yoongi and yoonjin behind me after thanking the driver.

"Ah, Taehyung, so wonderful to see you," the Minister yu exclaimed cheerfully, kissing my cheeks.

He was a small, stubby man with a white beard that he occasionally liked to grow out. Yoonjin liked to call him the smaller version of Santa Claus because of his appearance and his love for children.

I didn't know how old he was, all I knew was that he was there when my great-grandfather was born. That was also probably why my entire family had a close relationship with him and why he treated me as another grandson.

"How are you, Minister?" I greeted, bending over to give him a brief hug,

"Ready for retirement yet?"

He threw his head back and let out a full-bellied laugh, his eyes sparkling with merriment,

"Not for a couple more centuries, I'm afraid. I'm not ready to let you youngsters take control."

"We're not that bad," I grinned, "Maybe a bit wild, but we know how to hold our own."

The Minister shook his head,

"Whatever you say, taehyung. I'm still sticking around to keep an eye on all of you."
Before I could give a retort, yoonji came out
of nowhere and grabbed the poor man's hand and started shaking it furiously,

"Minister, it is a complete and utter pleasure to see you again. How are you doing?"
The Minister wasn't surprised by yoonjin enthusiasm, seeing as she did this every year. He was her idol, and she was completely starstruck by him every time.