𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 9

Jeon jungkook pov,

" kim sunoo One of Taehyung's trusted assistants. He's had a crush on him since he joined the Imperium Coven, but taehyung doesn't know."

My eyes shot to the woman beside me, who was giving me a knowing look.

"Taehyung doesn't know?" I asked curiously.
His friend, whose name I still didn't know, flicked a strand of her red hair out of her face,

"Nope, sunoo is  too much of a pussy to do anything. I don't like him, but he's a good wizard. Hence, why he's joining you."

I pursed my lips and turned to face taehyung,

"You keep giving me information but you never told me your name? Surely you have one."

She rolled her eyes,

"Min yoonjin, also known as the witch who will murder you if you hurt taehyung."

"Do not forget who you're talking to," I growled, squinting at her furiously.

"And you don't forget with whom you are talking"  I turned around hearing new voice and see a twin of yoonjin.....

I growed and said

"You should teach your sister how to talk to leaders "

It did not bother me when taehyung spoke that way to me, but it did bother me that his friend thought they could do the same. I was still an Alpha who demanded respect from all species, not just werewolves.

Yoonjin stiffened, "It was a reminder. I wasn't trying to be disrespectful, mind you."

"Keep your reminders to yourself."
I walked away before she could reply and headed over to taehyung, who was carefully studying a map......

***

Taehyung pov,

"Your friends  are disrespecting me."
I lifted my head to stare at the grumpy Alpha wolf,

"Are you being a tattletale?"

"No, I'm just informing you that I don't appreciate there attitude. It is bad enough they sent me up to your room when you were in a towel."

My cheeks felt warm all of a sudden, and I directed my attention back to the map so he wouldn't notice,

"We're going to have to drive through a few pack territories to get  the sea coat. Do you think you could get permission from the Alphas?"

"I don't need permission. They know better than to attack me  and my all people."

Jungkook's arrogance had not diminished one bit since I first met him. Although, I was not expecting it to. Who knew how long he had been watering his ego?

I blinked a few times,

"I forgot how big of a head you have."

"It's not an opinion. It's a fact.

"That you have a big head?"
Jungkook had an unamused look on his face,

"That I don't need permission."
My lips formed an 'O' as I nodded exaggeratedly,