𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 .....✿

Video made by aestaekook98 thank you for making it 🫶💜💜💜🫶

Trailor of ff see to it 👍

"What have I done?"

The words were lost to the air and heard by no one, but he couldn't help but repeat them over and over again as warm tears trickled down his cheeks.

Everything that happened was on his shoulders. There was no one else to blame for the imbalance on Earth.

He had allowed a monster to thrive, to take a place of power in the werewolf kingdom when the wolf didn't deserve it. The wolf was everything that he didn't see in a leader.
Harsh. Greedy. Relentless.

That wolf. had enough, but wanted more, and he didn't stop it. No one did, and he didn't think they could. The people close to him loved him out of fear, and not one wolf dared to tell him where he went wrong.

A bitter smile formed on his lips as he closed his sphere of magic.

As the Moon Goddess, he was supposed to have ultimate control, but somehow, this was out of his reach

If he killed the wolf, there would be even more problems because so many wolves depended on him. If he didn't kill him, the werewolf race would live on in fear and no freedom.
They would be slaves chained to his existence.

Anger bubbled in his chest, and he gripped his staff tightly until his knuckles were white and his veins were prominent.

The infamous Alpha was ruining everything. He didn't deserve any happiness for what he had done.