𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 12

Taehyung pov ,

Did jungkook say he wanted to captain my ship?

I crossed my arms and glared at him as he admired the serenity of the ocean,

"This is my ship, jungkook. If you can't handle the waves, get off the boat."

Jungkook turned around and crossed his arms to match my stance, "Do you have a captain's license?

"I do. I also have a pilot license," I added proudly.

"Oh, so you don't use your broomstick?"
My mouth fell open while amusement flashed like lightning in his gray depths. I was so shocked that jungkook cracked a joke to even come up with a decent retort.

"How-how-witches don't actually ride broomsticks."
I was cringing at my witless remark, but jungkook didn't seem bothered, instead he looked entertained.

Jungkook was definitely rejoicing in having the upper hand for once.

"Perhaps you don't. I understand it's too difficult to remove it from your anus."

An audible gasp left my lips,
"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

jungkook had a hint of a smug look on his face as he walked around me and back to the cars.

"Don't worry about him. Jungkook likes to pretend that he doesn't have a tree trunk stuck up there himself," jimin chimed in, "You two suit each other completely."

I huffed, "He's very back and forth. One minute he's kissing-"

Jimin  squealed and grabbed my arm, jumping up and down, "I SAW THAT. It totally snatched my wig. How was it? Did he know what to do? I know he's never been romantic with a man.

My eyes were wide as she continued hopping up and down like a teenager who had met his celebrity crush. What did jimin mean 'snatched his wig'?

"Why do you look so confused?" Jimin asked breathlessly as he let go of my arm.

I tilted my head at him, "I snatched your wig? What does that even mean?"

"Oh Moon Goddess, you're worse than jungkook. You don't keep up with the times either, do you? It's okay. I'll teach you everything you need to know about this century." Saying I was mortified was an
understatement.

Fortunately, jimin was still gushing over the
kiss to continue going on about my ignorance of today's terminology. It seemed that jungkook and I had that in common.

"Is jungkook always so...formal?" I asked, cutting jimin  ramble off.

Jimin's eyes grew bigger, "Formal? I would say that's the most casual he has ever been with someone. I have never seen him joke. Ever."

"That was casual? I'm afraid to see what
formal looks like in his world."

"Formal in his world would be refusing to talk
unless necessary and remaining emotionless around people who don't have anything useful to contribute to the prosperity of the
werewolf species."

"So the rumors were true about that. Jungkook is like the unofficial king?"

Jimin sighed and adjusted the bag on his
shoulder.

"A lot of the things you have heard are true. I know what travels, and all the rumors are accurate to an extent. I know it doesn't seem like it, especially since jungkook shows you a completely different side to him. Just be wary, I don't want you to feel betrayed when you see his Alpha side."