𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 17

I was thinking to update tomorrow but as my lovely reader comment she will miss me today as a gift I am updating it 💗.

Reader If you like chapter do let me know comment plz and follow my account for more storys of taekook yoonmin namjin 🫶 💜

ranjita321 enjoy dear 💗🫶💜

---------------------
                                    -------------------------

Taehyung pov ,

"Jungkook , faster," I said breathlessly.

"This is as fast I can go or else you'll be sore."

"Who cares about me being sore?

We-"
I paused for a moment to breathe,

"We need to get there by noon so padale faster. My grandma moves faster than you and she's probably eight hundred years old."

Jungkook stopped rowing and turned his head to glare at me.

"Has anyone ever told you that you are extremely bossy?"

"That's a little rich coming from you, Mr. Refill-my-coffee."

Jungkook made the smart decision of choosing not to reply and returned to his silent rowing.

Even if we spent much of our time groping each other, jungkook never failed to remind me that there was a cocky side to him that I did not appreciate.

It was as if jungkook was brought up to believe that everyone would work for him, and he would not have to return the favor.

I could already tell jungkook ruled his pack with an iron fist from his interactions with his pack warriors and based on the information Jimin told me and prior knowledge, he did not have a sympathetic bone in his body for anyone who disobeyed him.

It was his way or the highway to your
own personal hell.

"Why are you always staring at me? I know I look good, but that doesn't mean you can stare at me like a piece of meat." I could hear the humor in jungkook's voice.

I snorted loudly, "We're in the middle of nowhere. What am I supposed to look at?"

"The water, the sky, the clouds, the
seagull-"

Just as jungkook mentioned the seagull,
a splatter of white liquid landed on his shoulder along with a little bit of questionable grey squishy stuff.

We both were frozen in shock before realization hit me

"Oh my god, jungkook!"

"That despicable bird-"

"The seagull means we're close to land!"
I exclaimed, waving at the squawking seagull excitedly like a mad man at the park.

Jungkook swiveled his head in my direction
once again, allowing me to see the pissed look on his face.

"I have just been used as a public
urinating device and all you care about is that we are close to land?" Jungkook growled out through gritted teeth.

If I wasn't so excited about being close
to the island, I would have found this whole situation comical. The big, bad, domineering Alpha was peed and pooped on by a little seagull.

Jungkook reaction was surprisingly
humorous as well- he could handle his enemy's blood and guts all over him but a little bird poop on his shoulder got him riled up.

"Don't worry, jungkook," I said,barely concealing my urge to laugh,
"I'm sure the seagull was just claiming his or her
territory."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes, "That's what
dogs do."

"I mean, you are..." I trailed off as jungkook
stood up and ripped his shirt off, causing his bronze skin to shine under the sunlight from the light sheen of sweat that covered his chest.

This was the first time I had seen him
shirtless, and I was at a loss for words.

Jungkook wasn't perfect, and I loved that his blemishes could make him even more attractive in my eyes.

Like how men worried about stretch
marks, a lot of men were insecure about their battle scars, both internally and externally.

They didn't realize that women loved their scars and all because six packs did not represent strength, the scars that riddled their
body and told the story of the battles they conquered and left behind were the real definition of strength.

And when men were confident enough
to show off those scars with pride, they immediately became more captivating, which was the perfect word to describe jungkook.

Jungkook had faint scars scattered across his
chest and arms, and I could finally see what the enticing tattoo on his chest was. It appeared to be a moon wolf design with  specific part that was supposed to draw attention. The tattoo was subtle but beautiful, and I had an inexplicable urge to trace my fingers over every
curve.

His crude words snapped me from ogling,

"I beg your pardon?"
Jungkook was stepping over his seat carefully, making sure not to rock the boat too much,

"You were insinuating I'm a dog. So I'm assuming you're into golden showers instead of marks."

When he stood in the tiny space for my feet, jungkook crouched and leaned forward to grab his bag from behind me.

I rolled my eyes and tried not to squirm as his breath tickled the crook of my neck,

"I'm fine with any other shower but that one.

Any other shower. The meaning behind my words echoed in my head, and my cheeks started to burn as jungkook stopped moving behind me.

It wasn't a lie, but I didn't need to be so blunt about it.

I cleared my throat softly, attempting to get rid of the obvious tension in the air. Jungkook pulled away and stared me down with dark, curious eyes. I blinked back at him nonchalantly as if I didn't just imply I would be fine with a cum shower.

Jungkook hand appeared in my line of vision as he squeezed my bottom lip between his thumb and index finger. My eyes widened as he gently tugged my lip and almost leaned his forehead against mine.

"You need to watch that mouth of yours before you get exactly what you ask for," jungkook muttered huskily before releasing my lip from his tight grip.

I huffed and pushed his chest away, "You need to stop distracting me. We're on an important world-saving mission, and we keep acting like horny rabbits."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at my quick dismissal and moved back to his seat as I exhaled deeply.

We needed to get a hold of ourselves,
at least until we were off the island.

𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽 :-13/09/2024
𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭  :- ?

✿......𝓣𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓮𝓭 ......✿

✿.......𝓜𝓸𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓪𝓶 .......✿

✿......𝓓𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼...✿ 𝓣.𝓴.....✿

✿.......  𝓘 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵  ...........✿