𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓭𝓮 4

Taehyung pov ,

I couldn't believe my ears. How dare he call me 'his bitch'? It had been less than five minutes since I met him, and this fucking alpha had already managed to get on my nerves.

Would it be bad if I slapped that half smirk off of his face?

I inhaled sharply and crossed my arms so I wouldn't have the urge reach up and plant my palm on his face.

"Alpha jungkook, I understand that you have never attended these meetings before, but I do hope you know that in a professional environment as such, you must refrain from disrespecting your comrades in such a manner. We are both leaders and should have mutual respect for each other. Calling me your bitch is one way to lose my respect."

Alpha Jungkook tilted his head a little as if he was confused by my reaction,

"I wasn't disrespecting you. You are my bitch."
My eyes widened, and I yanked my wand out of my hair, causing it to unravel from the elegant bun and tumble down to my waist.

I was no one's bitch, and especially not his.
With a steady hand, I placed the tip of my wand against his Adam's apple.

(Like this .........

edit is not mine owner is aestaekook98) has taken from Pinterest 🫶

It was at that moment that I realized he standing less than an inch away. Jungkook's breath was grazing my forehead lightly, and every time one of us inhaled, our chests would brush against each other and little tingles would erupt wherever he touched.

My body was enjoying his close proximity, but my mind wasn't.

I tilted my head in the same direction as his and stared at him calmly, not betraying a single emotion of what his body was doing to mine.

"Step away," I said, using my deadly calm tone that would scare most people,

"Unless you want to be turned into a pig and oink your way through the meeting."
Alpha jungkook gazed back and forth between my eyes before taking the world's tiniest step back.

I blinked and glanced at his feet incredulously, "That's it?"
Alpha's face hadn't changed one bit, and he didn't even seem slightly bothered by my wand at his throat.

"Stepping away doesn't do much. You're still my bitch."
The nerve.

I gripped my wand even tighter and narrowed my eyes to focus on his face, "leo-"

"TAEHYUNG!"